Outdoor Nudist: Nude Camping and Hiking

"Whether you want to do it to try something new, even out your tan lines,
or just get back to nature, we're here to help you get started."

Nude Camping - camping.lovetoknow.com/Nude_Camping

Naked Hiking - camping.lovetoknow.com/naked-hiking

This topic was edited
RE:Outdoor Nudist: Nude Camping and Hiking

You have reminded me of the way we got into nudism.
We started by having a couple of ready-pitched tent holidays in France and on the first one I found a clothing-optional beach which I returned to on the second holiday.
We then decided that our own trailer-tent would be a good idea and used it for holidays in France and weekends in the UK gradually drifting towards sites near nude beaches and then to nudist camp sites.
These days almost all our holidays are nudist resorts or hotels and I am nude a lot at home while we both attend the local nude swim regularly.

This post was edited

You have reminded me of the way we got into nudism.We started by having a couple of ready-pitched tent holidays in France and on the first one I found a clothing-optional beach which I returned to on the second holiday.John, if you have pictures of those camping sites, please post a
picture or two specially for us who haven't been to France.

This post was edited

Nude camping is simply great. I live in a national forest and have many acres to hike and camp naked. I have already been 3 days naked and hiking, camping where ever I want. Besides that, a cool clothing optional resort is only 45 minutes away. Been at this resort when there was only 100 people and again when they had 1500 attendance. ( special event )

This post was edited

What do you have against resorts? I've visited a few and had a good time. In fact, my favorite is in your part of the country.

This post was edited

The problem is finding a place to camp nude that's not a bloody resort.

I've been able to find some places on BLM land. Death Valley, Borrego Springs, Anza Borrego. Being retired, we can get out on these lands during the week and almost have 100's of acres to ourselves. Not sure if you have any of these opportunities up your way.

We are owners of a private campground up in the mountains. After Halloween, the campground is pretty much deserted. We stayed for a few days in Nov and the place was nearly empty. Out of over 800 sites, only 30 or so had RV's on them and we counted only 8 that were actually inhabited. We wanted seclusion so I unhooked our utilities and moved to a more secluded spot and though cold out, I was able to be naked quite a bit outside. If it were warmer, it would almost like being at a nude campground all alone! :DDD

My wife and I have stayed at textile campgrounds and checked in, given a site and once parked, we take a walk and scout out the park for more secluded spots were we can park our tow car, put up an EZ Up and provide ourselves our own privacy to be naked outside. We'll find a better spot and ask to move to those spots and we've spent time naked outside in textile campgrounds. I prefer BLM land than doing all this other stuff because it's not illegal to be naked on BLM land... so I've been told by land caretakers and patrolling rangers.

This post was edited

My love for being nude in nature is what brought me here. Naturism is for sure how I am leaning. A lot of people on here like to be nude all the time, for me I just enjoy being nude outside. A hike in the woods, hanging out by a lake. Maybe I am a weekend warrior on the nudist scene I guess..

This post was edited

Clothes free camping is my favorite way to stay overnight a clothing optional venue in the summer. Gets so much closer to nature is is fun if you are prepared.

This post was edited

if I have to hike clothed it just isn't nearly as nice, camping where I can leave all the fabric off is much better than having to keep stuff on. Cool weather of course mandates insulation, but in such case the comfort of warmth over rides the slight discomfort of the restriction.

Resort camping is fine, lots of convenience, more money. I am likely to do it when I have reason, like a group to meet with. (going to one tomorrow) I like the cheap aspect of camping in the wild, and the nature connection, exploring wild areas. That's interesting and much nicer done nude if possible.

This post was edited

The nude camping and hiking are great at De Anza Springs.
Located On Over 500 Acres
* 311 RV Sites with Full Hook-ups
* Indoor & Outdoor Pools with Hot Tub
* Clubhouse, Fitness Center & Sauna

They have miles of trails that are great to walk on and enjoy the sunshine.

Link to De Anza trails information

This post was edited

The nude camping and hiking are great at De Anza Springs.Located On Over 500 Acres* 311 RV Sites with Full Hook-ups* Indoor & Outdoor Pools with Hot Tub* Clubhouse, Fitness Center & SaunaThey have miles of trails that are great to walk on and enjoy the sunshine.Link to De Anza trails information

DeAnza is about two hours away, driveway to gate. We've visited many times and done some naked hiking but haven't stayed. My wife isn't a desert person. She doesn't like the dirt and dust so she's not that keen on actually staying there but does like the naked hiking. I'm really hoping I've convinced her to stay a night or two while in route to Tucson for a stay at Mira Vista, a resort she really likes. At least she says she'll give it a try for one night. Just too hot right now.

This post was edited