Only US locations in the database!?!

I understand that most of the members are from US, but a growing number from Europe and other areas around the world. But the database under the link "Locations" shows US states only. I've sent at least two proposals regarding locations in Sweden and I think a lagre resort like Cap d'Agde in France should be an alternative, at least.
Who is dealing with adding possible locations to the database? Would be great to know the directions and ambitions regarding adding possible locations.
/Andy

This topic was edited
RE: Only US locations in the database!?!

The locations are added by Teamtrue1. I remember seeing a post a while back that with the explosive growth of the site that there was a serious backlog of adding location with the number of profile pics to approve of new members and people being certified. I know there are others that have mentioned the same thing. One important thing to do is provide specific information about a location. When I got a location added, I had website information for it as well as pics I added to the page here.
Thomas

This post was edited
I just submitted Hanlan's Point Beach, in Toronto.

We'll see if it get added.

This post was edited

Thanks for the comments, I fully understand the problem with backlog, so my Swedish suggestions might become added in a while. I also provided detailed information, and can send more if needed. /Andy

This post was edited

I really like the database, use it alot and try to arrage my vacations around resorts and beaches. thanks to the entire team working on it!

This post was edited

Those of you that are interested in visiting Sweden can find some basic information in a post at the tread "European locations". I've written there about how to find information about Swedish locations, both beaches and camping sites. There are in fact also some resorts.

This post was edited

....but still only US locations in the database when you go to "Locations".

This post was edited

....and after two weeks from my first posting at this theme - still no answer or reaction from the site master.

This post was edited

....and after three weeks from my first posting at this theme - still no answer or reaction from the site master.

This post was edited

....and after three weeks from my first posting at this theme - still no answer or reaction from the site master.
As far as I know it's still a free site and run by one man and he must have great patience, in many forum threads there lie complaints that need rectifying and those that post them think they are the most important. Relax, just about all nude places world wide can be found on the net somewhere so spend some time searching and give our webmaster a break.
I'm fully aware of the situation DonOntario, I have no problem finding the information I need at Internet. I have even in other forum threads told how to find information about Swedish and Scandinavian naturist/nudist beaches and resorts.
But there is a site here at True Nudists called "Location", where you can tell your own location and what places you usually visit. That site is for the time being limited to US locations and we are now many members from Europe, Canada, South America and elsewhere that also want to tell about locations, where we live and/or what nudist resorts we visit.
That's why I keep reminding.

This post was edited

If I can add my 2 cents worth- I would also like to see locations from other areas of the world.
I am in Canada, and would love to see some new areas to visit and hike into. West coast beaches are not limited to Wreck Beach in Vancouver, there is much more out there to explore! Can we get a forum to update our favourite areas?
Cheers
DJ

This post was edited