RE: Only US locations in the database!?!

....and afterfour weeks from my first posting at this theme - still no answer or reaction from the site master.
But I agree with Camlite - don't start another forum, wait for development of the site, adding other locations than US.

This post was edited

Hi all, I am going to be in Cancun, MX in May, can not find any nude beaches, only resorts and it seems I have to be a couple to get in. Does anyone out there know where I can find a nude beach in Cancun? I hope so, I didnt see a list for Mexico in the Locations database. Thanks for your time.

This post was edited

I see that this topic has been going on for two years and still nothing else than US locations. I joined this site yesterday thinking that it would be great to discover places to go and I'm in Canada. Maybe this site is dedicated to american people only after all.

This post was edited

I see that this topic has been going on for two years and still nothing else than US locations. I joined this site yesterday thinking that it would be great to discover places to go and I'm in Canada. Maybe this site is dedicated to american people only after all.

In addition to what you say, there are corrections that need to be made on the Locations site as well, but as NIM stated, there are more pressing concerns.

This post was edited

I just want to add my 2 cents. I've only been a member here for a few months, don't post a lot - as most threads are pretty redundant, and have already been answered... - but, in reference to the "Locations" link on the site... I would suggest to TT1 that he/she/they remove the dropdown search by country since no other countries are supported. It's confusing to people to see their country in the search criteria but, then have a notice (that's been there a while...), that the database is currently being updated. Better to wait until the database is completed/updatable before allowing such criteria in the search forms.
Just a thought. Thanks.

This post was edited

Maybe this site is dedicated to american people only after all.

That is far from the truth. We have many people world-wide, including Canadians. People from other nations are welcome.

The reason that the Locations section is still American only, has been stated by other posters. There are other priorities. TT1 is already stretched thin.

This post was edited

As a Canadian my locations aren't listed either but I find this only a very minor item and do not consider it as being discriminatory given thefactthatthisis not a commercial package and is administered by one person alone. The many other features of the sitemorethan make up for it and as has been stated many non-American members use and enjoy the site.

This post was edited

It would seem that TT is right, not to make this a priority.
Some time ago I created a "Locations " group. The idea
being that anyone wanting to feature a location that was
not accommodated in the locations section, could create
a group for it and I would link it to the index on the locations
group forum.

Alas, few have bothered to participate. It seems that these
days, everyone wants every thing done for them.

LOCATIONS HOME. (((( NEW ! ))))

This post was edited

Thanks for that link Phil - great idea. I have started a group - Canadian Locations Index
I think periodic bumping of your Locations Home is also in order as many didn't know about it.

This post was edited

Thanks for that link Phil - great idea. I have started a group - Canadian Locations Index I think periodic bumping of your Locations Home is also in order as many didn't know about it.

Thanks Jack,

I'll link it right now!

This post was edited