RE: Only US locations in the database!?!

Some time ago I created a "Locations " group. The idea being that anyone wanting to feature a location that was not accommodated in the locations section, could create a group for it and I would link it to the index on the locations group forum. LOCATIONS HOME. (((( NEW ! ))))
Bump

This post was edited
US banks

hi, you can find all US bank locations, addresses, telephone
numbers and more details here. Check out the below link
US Bank Locations

This post was edited
RE: US banks

Sorry. Deleted due to incorrect title. Does not refer to bank information. See next post for nudist locations.

This post was edited
Locations outside the U.S.

The problem of non-American locations in the database can be overcome. Philfreee started a group Locations Home which can be accessed here:
https://www.truenudists.com/group/1178/(click on Locations Index)
It contains links to non-American sites.

Also it can be done by setting up a specific group ie - United Kingdom, WesternEurope, EasternEurope, Australia, New Zealand etc listing the sites in sub-headings. Except for daily checking of the the group for new information sent in by members and periodic updating when new sites are listed there is very little maintenance required by the group owner once it is set up. People do not have to join the group in order to use it for information purposes. An example can be seen in the Canadian Locations Index which I set up here:
https://www.truenudists.com/group/2245/

Hopefully at some future time TT1 will be able to change the locations on the main page to accept non-American sites but this is just a minor irritation for some and he has a lot more on his plate right now that worrying about this. Please think about setting up your own regional group and posting the link to it on the home page periodically.

This post was edited
RE: Only US locations in the database!?!

Maybe this site is dedicated to american people only after all.

That is far from the truth. We have many people world-wide, including Canadians. People from other nations are welcome.

The reason that the Locations section is still American only, has been stated by other posters. There are other priorities. TT1 is already stretched thin.

This post was edited