Nude at home 2019

Nude in the house, is great. You don't have worry. Only ones is the people who live you.
I live with my wife and her. Mother. My wife would rather see me baked. My mother-in-law as to manage withy lifestyle.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at home 2019

Nude in the house, is great. You don't have worry. Only ones is the people who live you.I live with my wife and her. Mother. My wife would rather see me baked. My mother-in-law as to manage withy lifestyle.

Baked????

This post was edited

Sometimes I suspect we are overly concerned. We have a house in the country and late last year we had a breakin.

Naturally we reported in to the police and they came and took fingerprints etc

The following day I am doing some work up at the shed. As the area is private and the property has s electric gate and relatively long driveway natural I hadnt bothered about clothes.

Anyway I going about the things I was doing and a voice behind me says hi. Turn around to find two uniformed police who had apparently had come to talk about some matched footprints. Naturally I was a bit surprised but they didnt blink an eyelid that I was nude. I invited them to the house and on the way I passed a Towel and wrapped it around me. We had a very cordial discussion

This post was edited

Sometimes I suspect we are overly concerned. We have a house in the country and late last year we had a breakin.Naturally we reported in to the police and they came and took fingerprints etcThe following day I am doing some work up at the shed. As the area is private and the property has s electric gate and relatively long driveway natural I hadnt bothered about clothes.Anyway I going about the things I was doing and a voice behind me says hi. Turn around to find two uniformed police who had apparently had come to talk about some matched footprints. Naturally I was a bit surprised but they didnt blink an eyelid that I was nude. I invited them to the house and on the way I passed a Towel and wrapped it around me. We had a very cordial discussion

Works for you and I'm envious but that wouldn't work for me or any others that live in tract homes and communities where houses are as close as 15 ft apart. I'm very thankful that my neighbors are accepting or tolerant. If I lived out in the country on property as you describe, there would be an expectation of privacy beyond what we in tract homes would expect and law enforcement using common sense would certainly give your situation a bit more latitude than they might for someone in my situation.

My pool guys have seen me naked but I still will not expose them to my nudity, on a regular basis, just to make a point. If they are embarrassed or uncomfortable with my nudity, which they have expressed, I have no problem covering up when they are back there working.

This post was edited

Been a excellent nude year so far.
The natural Leyland Cypress border along the street front is filling in more so I can go just about everywhere in the yard as long as I keep an eye out for walkers and an ear out for cars. The driveway however, still leaves an open view to the house and there are a few gaps in between the trees still.
Middle of the day yesterday I needed to get the trash cans from the street. A quick check in both directions, with no one in view, I was able to walk across the street to get the mail first.
It's so nice living in a rural area. We have neighbors but they're all set back in the trees. Mostly retirees! The few kids down the street are too young to be a concern.

This post was edited

So envious of those that live on large plots of property with neighbors that aren't 15 ft away and better when you can't even see your neighbor's house! We have close nudist couple friends, one couple lives in WA and the other in CO. Both live on close to 10 acres. Their neighbors are no closer than 150 yards away. The WA couple lives in the woods and has ample natural privacy screening. The CO couple has elevation over it's neighbors. To be able to enjoy your entire property naked would be a real dream come true for me. My wife isn't crazy about the isolation.

We've always made due with where we lived. After our second apartment, we began looking for rental homes with reasonable privacy so we could be naked outside. After that first rental home was found, subsequent rentals and then homes we purchased all had to have one important thing; backyard privacy for being nude. Though I've not convinced my wife to move to rural acreage property, each of the three homes we purchased had private backyards and we've been able to enjoy nudity outside of our homes for over 40 years!

This post was edited

Sometimes I suspect we are overly concerned. We have a house in the country and late last year we had a breakin.Naturally we reported in to the police and they came and took fingerprints etcThe following day I am doing some work up at the shed. As the area is private and the property has s electric gate and relatively long driveway natural I hadnt bothered about clothes.Anyway I going about the things I was doing and a voice behind me says hi. Turn around to find two uniformed police who had apparently had come to talk about some matched footprints. Naturally I was a bit surprised but they didnt blink an eyelid that I was nude. I invited them to the house and on the way I passed a Towel and wrapped it around me. We had a very cordial discussionWorks for you and I'm envious but that wouldn't work for me or any others that live in tract homes and communities where houses are as close as 15 ft apart. I'm very thankful that my neighbors are accepting or tolerant. If I lived out in the country on property as you describe, there would be an expectation of privacy beyond what we in tract homes would expect and law enforcement using common sense would certainly give your situation a bit more latitude than they might for someone in my situation.My pool guys have seen me naked but I still will not expose them to my nudity, on a regular basis, just to make a point. If they are embarrassed or uncomfortable with my nudity, which they have expressed, I have no problem covering up when they are back there working.
Agree that you should cover if your pool guy is uncomfortable with you being nude around him. I just have seen here and on other boards that some members have noted that their pool man told them that there was no need to cover because he was there.

This post was edited

we have nine acres right in town, can walk about 5 of it naked without being seen, so we bought it

T&D

This post was edited

we have nine acres right in town, can walk about 5 of it naked without being seen, so we bought itT&D

Always great to see you both back on TN and contributing!

I was hoping to buy 5-6 acres here in our wine country but I was still working at the time and gone for 24-48 hours at a time and many times, I'd be gone for a week or more while out fighting wildland fires. My wife didn't like the idea of being alone out there. She felt isolated. I think she'd be fine with it now but the taxes on the property would kill us! hahahahaha

This post was edited

Agree that you should cover if your pool guy is uncomfortable with you being nude around him. I just have seen here and on other boards that some members have noted that their pool man told them that there was no need to cover because he was there.

I suspect they've seen a bit of nudity in their time and they've seen me but I still don't want to make them uncomfortable. I/we really like our pool guy. He's a young man of maybe 20-22. He is the second best pool guy we've ever had and I want to keep him cleaning our pool. He's always doing a little extra for us each visit and I appreciate that.

He always text messages 10 mins before arriving. This one particular day, he texted but it was on a day he normally doesn't come to clean the pool. I didn't have the need to have my cell while out in my work shed. I emerged from the shed and there he was. He saw me, I saw him and I initially froze because it scared me at first. I stood there and said, "sorry, this is Tuesday!" He was very apologetic but had trouble looking up at me so I walked passed him, went inside to get some shorts and came back outside. We talked a bit and he continued to apologize. Funny thing was, he said it didn't bother him and he felt it made me feel uncomfortable.

We just agreed that if it happened again, there was no need for apologies or embarrassment of to feel uncomfortable but I said, I would not subject him to my nudity out of respect for him and he was appreciative. It hasn't happened since but I know that if it does, he's okay with it.

This post was edited

Our house sits on 2 1/2 acres, and is 300ft from the road. It is set back farther than both our neighbors and whose houses are a good 75' away to the side from us. Now that spring has come the natural foliage on each side of our property is pretty much filled in so now I can walk around the back and now the covered porch without being seen by them. I can even have a nice breakfast or lunch at the table in the front.

This post was edited