aesthetic circumcision

Hey guys i would like to get cicumcised just for aesthetics reasons. dont like my foreskin any more. i went to the doctor and he said its possible. what do you think about?

This topic was edited
RE:aesthetic circumcision

Hi Berny, you have a great fit looking and we'll tanned body.
To me your penis looks fitting as it is for your body and natural hairy pubes.

Looking at your photos it doesn't appear that you have an overlong foreskin and as per your first photo it appears would roll back and stay there even when flaccid/soft.

I assume when erect you would have your entire glans exposed but still have that additional pleasure of your skin sliding back and forward.

I am cut and wish it wasn't so, several of my naked buds wish the same, and the ones we get naked with say it is natural and awesome.
We have compared and have to agree with the intact ones.

Whilst it is only you that can make that decision on the surgery , once done there is no going back

Yes you need to skin it back to wash more in the shower for hygiene purposes, but is worth it.

In addition is it worth the surgery, the pain and the risk that the surgeon may need to remove more skin than you would prefer.

Good luck in your decision, hope goes well whatever you decide.

This post was edited

I heard it can damage your penis. Some say they wish they didn't removed it.
Those who did, said it was for "religious" reasons and/or for other people (meaning they felt like they needed to take it off to "fit" in)

But It's your decision. :)

This post was edited

anyway im kind of obsessed with this issue. some cut men told me its better. letting the pee hole free and its better for urinate and more hygienic. when have you been cut

This post was edited

hey thanks for the comment. are you cut? how does it feel?

This post was edited

Yes I am cut, having been done when I was a baby so have never known any difference with myself.
Having said that have seen many intact guys having a pee either at the urinal, out in the open air be it in front or next to me.

A lot of them just stand there with their cocks hanging while pissing without even holding it, other than finally shaking it to clear the last drops, others hold in one hand skinning back at same time while pulling skin back..

They all say it is easy in shower to pull skin back with one hand while soaping up with other hand to keep clean and odour free.

Just like your arse you just rub the soap in and rinse to clean

I admit have looked at and felt the movement of the foreskin on a couple of guys and looked great and they said was something they enjoy and also protected the glans when freeballing in denim jeans.

Good luck with your research and ultimate decision.
Stay naked and hang free mate

This post was edited

hey thanks for the comment. are you cut? how does it feel?

Im uncut and it feel great. I 've met cut men who said they wished they had their foreskin becuase of more sesatitivity but this is probably because they hang around many people who are uncut.
The same the other way around.

My advice is: be how you feel comfortable not how othes feel like it.
If having a piercing in the head of my penis is pleasureable for some, that does not mean I want the same (Independently if it looks good/beter/hotter than not having it)

This post was edited

G'day ,

Being cut is a personal decision unless you were circumcised at birth.

I am 62 this year and if I could afford the elective surgery in Australia I would have my foreskin removed as I think it looks better without the foreskin.

Kind regards
Wayne

This post was edited

In general... I wouldn't have any medical procedure unless it was necessary... every medical procedure has it's complications. And I wouldn't risk it unless it was necessary. That being said, you're an adult, it's your body, and your decision to make, which is how this whole circumcision thing should work. I guess my suggestion would be to wait a year... since there's no medical issue, there is no rush. In that time, research it, talk to people who've had it done as an adult, and if in a year you still want it done... go for it. What you don't want to do is make a quick decision and then regret it.

This post was edited

Go get it done. I didnt like mine either. I got it done for aesthetic reasons also about 8 yrs ago. When i went to get it done the doctor told me i had chronic foreskin irritations. That being said i would have done it anyway. I like not having a foreskin. Sex is way better. No smell. No more irritations. cosmetically i think a circumcised penis looks better. It certainly feels better. If my foreskin were to magically regrow, i would get circumcised again. You should ask men who have been circumcised as an adult, since they have lived on both sides of this coin such as myself. There is a yahoo group and some websites that give you plenty of information and a list of urologists that perform adult circumcisions. Go to a site called circinfo.net. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

This post was edited

There was absolutely no pain when i had my circumcision done. the only times when there is pain and discomfort is when someone has phimosis and has never had the glans of the penis exposed because it is so sensitive. when i got mine done i took one pain killer the first nite and that was it. Only Tylenol after that.

This post was edited