Early May Visit

Had a good trip to the Orient Land Trust/Valley View Hot Spring. The upside was that I got in a two hour naked hike, some naked yoga, and soaked in the hot springs. The downsides were that it was a little cold and windy much of the time, and I did a bad job of managing my sunscreen and got a little burn on the first day. Because of the sunburn I skipped out on Naked Gardening Day down at the Everson Ranch, which bummed me out. I hope to add that to my list of naked experiences some day, plus I have not seen the ranch.

This topic was edited
RE:Early May Visit

It was just a slight miscalculation on the sunburn thing. Early season skin. It wasn't bad enough that it kept me from doing some yoga in a spot I found just off the trail to Top Pond, and from being naked our last day. I hope they have more gardening days and I can catch one. While you are there you can buy the produce from the ranch. It's funny how being naked outside for any reason gets to be so addictive.

This post was edited
RE:Early May Visit

.. I hope they have more gardening days and I can catch one. While you are there you can buy the produce from the ranch. It's funny how being naked outside for any reason gets to be so addictive.

All properties of Orient Land Trust are clothing optional, per current policy. So you can go garden in the buff at Everson Ranch anytime (weather permitting). You may be in the minority down there, but it is possible, that's up to you. Whether clothed or unclothed, if you want to volunteer in the garden there (I think they always need some help) then I suggest calling the front desk, ask for "Rosie" (the Volunteer Coordinator) and see if you would be allowed to stay free at the Ranch in exchange for minimum 4 hours/day of volunteer work in the garden (Everson Ranch volunteer work is separate from the VVHS work, though you may also be allowed to visit the springs free as well, not sure).

Also, since all OLT lands are clothing optional, you could in theory, hike from Everson Ranch to VVHS , following the new bike trail that is flagged in (partially built), about 2 miles each way. I have hiked it from VV to the hydro plant nude, and returned on BLM land nude. Part of the way you are with sight of road GG, but then most of the people driving it are headed to "the naked hot springs" (unless they're hikers headed to the NF trailhead @ Garner Cr. And they probably wish they were at the "naked hot springs" :) )

PS - I will be Camp Hosting at VVHS for several weeks beginning 5/23/19. Ask for Camp Host "Smokey"! -- Nudeprewd 5/10/19

This post was edited