Who waxes you?

The group info mentions that most wax technicians are female and that its hard to find a male waxer. Is that an issue for many guys? I've only ever been waxed by women and it doesnt really bother me at all, so long as they do a good job, not all as expereienced with guys but its becoming more popular. The girl who usually does me is really good and knows what shes doing. I've mostly had a female doctor in recent years so don't mind dropping my pants. Curious as to who waxes you and how long you have had them.

This topic was edited
RE:Who waxes you?

Iv been getting waxed for over 2 years and only ever by a female. Iv had about 8 different lady's do it over the years but never a guy.

This post was edited

I went for my first wax yesterday, found a bloke near Milton Keynes who does massage for male and female but when he decided to give waxing a go, his wife insisted he only wax men. He's a proper 'bloke', very matter of fact and just got on with it.

This post was edited

I have only had women wax my cock for the last 2 years, usually once every 5 weeks. Much better than shaving!

This post was edited

Ive been getting waxed for many years. At first I waxed myself. After quite a while I went to a waxing boutique where there were only women doing the waxing. I had 5 or six different women wax me. They usually seemed uncomfortable. For the last 2-3 years Ive been going to a mens spa where only men work there. The man that does the waxing is far from uncomfortable and he does a great job. Im looking down at my freshly waxed uh pubic area and it looks fantastic!

This post was edited

I think I am always used to be waxed by women, professional aestheticists, in the cock shatf, sack and crac for more than twenty years.

This post was edited

I've mostly been waxed by guys. Not as important as when
More recently I have gotten into IPL and laser hair removal, and that has all been done by women.

This post was edited