Nude Self-portraits

I started taking nude 'selfies' back in the late eighties, when my interest in photography took off, and I built my own darkroom in the loft. I've always admired the nude in art and photography, but being married, I was 'not allowed' to photograph naked women. So I became my own model. Digital photography wasn't available to me back then, but I got a great thrill seeing my naked body appear in the developing tray. The more pictures I took, the better I got at composition and printing. My body has changed, of course, over the years, but I still enjoy posing, and it makes me keep fit. I recommend a few toning-up exercises before commencing a session.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Self-portraits

I enjoy taking my own self portraits. All started by wearing a pair of tyr swim briefs at the beach. Then started talking nudity beach pics. The rest is history. Now I take both swim briefs and naked pics when not many around. Hiking pics are more harder to take I find then beach pics.

This post was edited

Id love to do naked pictures either someone taking them or taught how to do amazing selfies. Love pictures of myself and being photographed

This post was edited

I love being photographed too, maybe we can help each other out?

This post was edited

Maybe we can get together for a photoshoot. I love taking nude photos of myself or getting a friend to do it. It's more in the hope that others will see them. I'm in a full page spread in this months H&E (near the back).

This post was edited

Olly & NW, do you realise you are both in my walking group mailing?! Perhaps we need one walk to focus on getting some photos?

This post was edited

I would be more than happy to join both of you on a walk, and I am always up for a photo session :-)

This post was edited

Love taking nude selfies of myself especially outdoors in the good weather. It would be even better and more fun to be taking nude pics with a like-minded buddy; I would really like to meet a bud who is interested in naked photography and getting together for a day (or evening) of naked fun with our cameras and pushing the envelope :-)

This post was edited

Sounds like fun! Lets go lol

This post was edited

I've had many self-nudies taken through the years. Also had many taken by other nude guys. Here's 3 decades of pics showing ginger bush, smooth and clean, and pierced and tattooed.

This post was edited

I started like probably most others too. first taking pics out of curiosity and for dating sites and then, I dont know how I stared to take selfies nearly on a daily basis, not realy great szeneatic pictures, mostly in front of mirrors, but as time went on more often at the beach, when I was alone. its kinda weird to take nude selfies, when your not-so-nude-friendly friends watch you taking them : D

This post was edited