RE:Uploade photos disappear

Uploaded a photo this morning, @pilotmike commented on it several hours later so I know it posted, and now "poof" it's gone.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I have been on this site a long time now but I have noticed the rules do seem to be applied inconsistently. Perhaps it's a function of how difficult it is to monitor all the postings given the volume. One thing I have noticed lately is that it used to be that photos of erections were never permitted and I have encountered about a dozen such photos in the last few weeks. Personally I have no issue with such photos but I mention this only to highlight the inconsistent applications of rules. As far as I know pictures of erections are still not permissible.

This post was edited

I have been on this site a long time now but I have noticed the rules do seem to be applied inconsistently..
As with any site it is only as good as the moderators and administrators - if they dont apply rules even the rules dont even apply

This post was edited

I have been on this site a long time now but I have noticed the rules do seem to be applied inconsistently..As with any site it is only as good as the moderators and administrators - if they dont apply rules even the rules dont even apply

One of the things Ive noticed is that depending on whos friend you are, mods, then you can post almost anything you want with no issues, but if you are not a friend then they unevenly apply the rules.

This post was edited

I have been on this site a long time now but I have noticed the rules do seem to be applied inconsistently..As with any site it is only as good as the moderators and administrators - if they dont apply rules even the rules dont even apply

One of the things Ive noticed is that depending on whos friend you are, mods, then you can post almost anything you want with no issues, but if you are not a friend then they unevenly apply the rules.

This post was edited

i dont get on here much, i sort of lost interest when you had to upgrade to see more than 6 pics on peoples profiles.

use mewe more now.

harley

This post was edited

I'm having the same issue. I followed the 6 rules on the upload page but picture is gone after a day or two. However, the ambiguous rule 6 says:

"Please rotate, crop or adjust all photos, prior to upload. Improperly uploaded photos will be removed."

Rotate, crop, or adjust to what? Where are the size and orientation specs listed?

I keep getting bombarded with "upgrade your account" banners but considering this, amongst all the other non-operational and poorly designed aspects of this site, they aren't really making a case to get money for it.

This post was edited

I uploaded some nude of me and they were gone next day.

This post was edited