IMEN/GNI Oil wrestling

Has anyone ever been to either of these gatherings and seen/participated in the oil wrestling events? Graduating college in may and looking to go, was trying to figure out what to expect.

This topic was edited
RE: IMEN/GNI Oil wrestling

Why not contact the Metrolina Buff Naturists. The fellow who organized that is a friend of mine. He's in the Charlotte area.

This post was edited

I have never participated in Oil Wrestling, but have enjoyed Grecco-Roman (naked) Wrestling over the last 5 or 6 years. It's surprising how well you get to know your opponents !

This post was edited

Hi man, it's actually my job to set up the oil wresting mats and make sure the oil is there at GNI, not a bad job hehe. It's a fun event you should come to camp this year. We have openings in my cabin. BTW mr.paramedic, I'm going to school to be a fireman, just finishing up EMT classes right now :)

This post was edited
Fun

I would imagine that oil wrestling would be a fun thing to do since alot of us wrestled in our school days and still think we have some of those skills to show off.
Would love to give it a go but no opportunity as of yet. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

This post was edited
RE: Fun

Never tried it, but sounds like fun. It's one way of using up the leftover cooking oil. Certainly wouldn't fancy cooking with it after.

This post was edited

Check out the video called Wrestle. Let me know if you need the link as I don't think they are supposed to be posted here.

This post was edited