Traveling light

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?
Where did you go and how long did you stay?
What did you wear for the trip?
Shorts and shirt?
Shorts only?
Nothing?
If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

This topic was edited
RE:Traveling light

I don't do any long trips but I do stay overnight in a hotel when I collect my grandson for a visit or return him afterwards.
In this case I usually take only a change of socks and a tanga swimsuit in case the hotel pool is occupied so I can't swim naked.

This post was edited

My wife and I have gone on several trips to Jamaica and other places like Cypress Cove where weve travel very light. One trip in particular stands out though. This was a 10 day trip to N Resort in Falmouth; Jamaica (unfortunately the resort is now called something else and is textile), As usual the two of us used one carry on bag, but on this trip it was quite empty as we had our toiletries, meds, sandals, a coverup for my wife, a laptop, and masks and snorkels (we like to use our own), Other than that we had the shorts, shirts, and shoes we were wearing. Even on that trip we almost felt we took too much with us.

This post was edited

I have driven to midist locations nude or only with one days shorts and shirts. I have stayed at 40 acres, Abbotts Glen, Studio 58.

This post was edited

I have driven to midist locations nude or only with one days shorts and shirts. I have stayed at 40 acres, Abbotts Glen, Studio 58.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited