RE:Traveling light

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?Where did you go and how long did you stay?What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

I've gone on several summer trips just shoes shorts tank and small backpack nothing more or less...

This post was edited

Years ago I went to Hedoism II in Negril and took a bare minimum of clothing since I knew I would not be wearing much of anything. I do remember seeing people on the shuttle bus with very big suitcases. I wondered why, but figured it out when the themed parties started. They had various costumes along like the full set of leather leashes. I picked a large tropical leaf and used the draw string from shorts for my nude sleeper costume.
I sailed the Greek Dodecanese Islands for my 50th b-day and had minimal clothing along for that portion of the trip. I had a stops in London and Athens on the way so had some clothes along for those portions. The captain of the 15 meter yacht said she had had some passengers who showed up with just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for the week. I was bare more than clothed while on the boat. Great way to celebrate making it to 5-0. Now that the 6-0 is in view, how can I top it?

This post was edited

Years ago I went to Hedoism II in Negril and took a bare minimum of clothing since I knew I would not be wearing much of anything. I do remember seeing people on the shuttle bus with very big suitcases. I wondered why, but figured it out when the themed parties started. They had various costumes along like the full set of leather leashes. I picked a large tropical leaf and used the draw string from shorts for my nude sleeper costume.I sailed the Greek Dodecanese Islands for my 50th b-day and had minimal clothing along for that portion of the trip. I had a stops in London and Athens on the way so had some clothes along for those portions. The captain of the 15 meter yacht said she had had some passengers who showed up with just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for the week. I was bare more than clothed while on the boat. Great way to celebrate making it to 5-0. Now that the 6-0 is in view, how can I top it?

If you fly somewhere, take no clothing except what you are wearing on the plane and wear nothing for the time you are at your destination.
If there is a nudist resort within driving distance of where you live, drive wearing just shorts and bring a pair of flip flops and have no other clothing in you possession for the trip, including no shirts.

This post was edited

In the summer, when traveling to a nudist resort, I wear shirt, shorts (no underwear) and flip flops to, wash it while I am there, and then wear it home. In the winter, when traveling to a nudist resort, I usually dress winter appropriate (no underwear), wash it, and wear it home. In the winter, in my bag - you will find a nice fleece robe for going to and from buildings. I usually have a big bag packed full of electronics and toiletries, but I never understand folks showing up at a resort with bag after bag of clothes. Sure, you could argue they may do things in the area - but for me, I'm going to be nude, which means I am NOT leaving the property. Best trips, I make, because there is next to no preparation in terms of packing! Love it!

This post was edited

The last couple of times I've gone to Cypress Cove it's been tied in with a golf outing and a casual dinner. I usually wear the same clothes the night of the dinner and then the next day playing golf. I then go back to the hotel, shower and change into some gym shorts and a t-shirt for the ride to the resort an hour and a half away, usually dropping the gym shorts and donald ducking the drive. The gym shorts are really easy to slide back on if the need arises. Once at the resort its clothes off the entire time. When I leave I usually put gym shorts and t-shirt back on, fill up with gas across the street, get back on the road and donald duck it home 2 1/2 hours away.

This post was edited

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?Where did you go and how long did you stay?What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?When I visit the local clothing-optional resort, I toss t-shirt and shorts onto the passenger seat and drive there nude. The t-shirt and short remain there until I return home.

Ever just bring shorts and have no shirt in your possesion?

This post was edited

I am finishing up 2 weeks sailing with friends. I have worn only 6 items of clothing total. One pair of shorts , a sarong, my barely there shorts, a tank top , a collared shirt ( for a restaurant meal) and a long sleeve shirt for cool mornings. Most of the time none of them were on my body. Ultimate traveling light

This post was edited

I am finishing up 2 weeks sailing with friends. I have worn only 6 items of clothing total. One pair of shorts , a sarong, my barely there shorts, a tank top , a collared shirt ( for a restaurant meal) and a long sleeve shirt for cool mornings. Most of the time none of them were on my body. Ultimate traveling light

Were those 6 items all the clothing that you had on the boat?
Where did you wear the barely there shorts and sarong?

This post was edited

[

Were those 6 items all the clothing that you had on the boat?
Where did you wear the barely there shorts and sarong?

I had other clothing along that I needed on the first 4 weeks exploring South America. But aboard I stashed those in a trash bag and stowed them. Total nudity was fine most of the time on the boat unless we were anchored near or closely passing other boats. I would slip on the barely there shorts when on deck and other boat was near. The sarong came in handy the few times someone else was aboard besides the couple who own and crew the boat

This post was edited

. Once at the resort its clothes off the entire time. When I leave I usually put gym shorts and t-shirt back on, fill up with gas across the street, get back on the road and donald duck it home 2 1/2 hours away.

When I go to a resort I will fill up with gas BEFORE going into the resort, that way I know I have the fuel for the return trip in case my wallet and money get lost/stolen while there. Haven't had that happen, but it's just as an added precaution for the "Just In Case" scenario.

This post was edited