RE:Curious Nudists

don't wait, go as soon as you can.wife and I went to Collins beach in Oregon when we were first married. She loved it, we are confirmed nudists. Enclosed our deck in the backyard and now sunbathe naked every day. We live 600 miles from Collins beach so only go back once a year.we are now sunbathing nude in the backyard. enjoy.

This post was edited

The safest and best place to start is in your own home/apartment. Sleep nude, eat in the nude, watch TV in nude, and so forth. Then if you have a private backyard, go nude there and get used to being nude outdoors. Once you both start enjoying being nude, then try a nude beach or clothing optional resort.

This post was edited

Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors

This post was edited

I just got started last August. After about 5 minutes i was as comfortable . People there were non judgmental. I was
booked for 3 days. Extended to 7 days within the first hour. Planning on returning this August. Now i can't wait to be able to rid myself of the clothes. L totally love being nude. Go for it. You will never want to be clothed again.

This post was edited

It is much easier when you do it as a couple. You will see that you have some aprehensin that goes away in less than 5 minutes. As for the erections I am yet to see one. Just covered your erection if it happens and it will go down, no big deal. Connect with other couples and enjoy every feeling you have, and the sense of freedom. If you go to a resort por club ask for a guided tour, that helps break the ice and it gives you an opportunity to start to socialize. Enjoy your adventure into naturism!

This post was edited

Welcome to nudism. Getting into nudism for two is always better, unfortunately my wife is not a nudist so only I am naked at home. A tip to start the nudist life and not wear more clothes at home, as the couple is a nudist take the opportunity to spend all the time at home naked. When you go to social nudism just take your clothes off and enjoy. On nudist beaches, erections are generally not accepted, if it does, enter the water and wait to pass. Enjoy the nudism and get naked.

This post was edited

Like everyone says - 3 minutes without clothes and youll never want to go to a beach with them again. Collins outside Portland is awesome - great mixed crowd.

This post was edited

Like everyone says - 3 minutes without clothes and youll never want to go to a beach with them again. Collins outside Portland is awesome - great mixed crowd.

Unless the nude beach is too far away or you want to go with someone who won't go to a nude beach.

This post was edited