Need advice for travel to the NW

I am taking a road trip moving from Missouri back to my hometown Seattle. I will be traveling through Colorado and then heading north through Montana Idaho and eastern Washington. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good camp sites or resorts that are male single friendly that I can stop at along the way. I plan on taking a tent and camping a few nights. The drive if done straight is like 28 hours but I am gonna break it up over a week or so. Just wondering if anyone had any cool suggestions of where to go. :) thanks so much!

This topic was edited
RE:Need advice for travel to the NW

Valley View Hot Springs (olt.org). You may want to spend a few days. NOTE: You must make reservations. They have strict quotas (Just number of people, not anything else).

I will be there 25-30 June.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Wow thanks for the info that place looks amazing!!

This post was edited

Ive never been there but I understand there is a clothing optional beach just off of I-90 as you cross the Columbia near Vantage.

This post was edited

I have been through vantage plenty but havent heard of this beach....off to investigate!!!

This post was edited

Dont get too excited about it, its not much. Yes you can go nude there but if you were to drive that far out into BFE anywhere you can go nude there too. Better yet, extend your trip by a few miles and hit Collins beach or Rooster rock in OR. Those are great nude beaches and State parks as well so you can totally relax as its 100% legal there.

This post was edited

I checked out the nudist area by vantage and was quite pleased. I spent the better part of 4 hours walking around nude on the beach picking up trash. Not to make it sound dirty but it is on a popular river and some people who visit down there clearly participate in some not so public activities. Wasnt very busy only ran into two other people (both nude sunbathers) both were very nice. This is for sure a spot to check out for a few hours if you are passing through.

This post was edited