role play

hi how many of u know how to free form role-play, and im not talking cyber or role play with customs or any thing, im talking about free form RPG here on a form like thus, plan strat pg13????????????

This topic was edited
RE: role play

Im relly naked I;m not role playing I believe that it would defeat the purposee of the website to roll play. I want to know who people really are

This post was edited

plz dont get me wrong, im not reuring to roleplaying in the sens of who we are, i only meant as a mind game that can be shaerd between friends, not to hide who thy truely are

This post was edited

WOW is a mmrpg, ok it seems that, im some what misunderstood, i ask forgiveness for that, let me explain, free from RPG, or RPs like we refer to it, is a purely imaginary game, that is played in the 3rd person, by 2 or more persons. via the use of words, a person will describe what his or her character is doing in thus imaginary world, and by using words, ones describes what the environment is like and how ones character is interacting with the environment

This post was edited

I don't do world of warcraft - too much typing and sitting in front of a computer - plus I have a life. I have done role play in the past but it has always been live action stuff that keeps you fit by running around plus you get to see the effect immediately when you whack someone. :) Not exactly nudist activity but I made some effort - here's a photo from my days as Rudie the Red - a 'warrior' . (And yes - the blade is tempered carbon steel - not wussie plastic.)

Love n stuff
Rudie x

This post was edited

darn sweet sowred and chainmail, tho presonely i prever the katana, not only coz i live the fight stile that is used with the katana, but just the streanthg and the eligent desing
i do not play WOW, not only do my internet sucks, but im not in to MMRPGs like WOW, its not cool and im not willing to pay that much money just to play a little, WOW can never ever gets close to a free from rp, and yes it is some thimes some typeing, but in genaral, not that much, and mostly it daz not take more than a few mins to replay to all the posts

This post was edited

If it's something you are truly interested in, you might want to consider starting a group for others who are interested. My personal opinion is that it's not really a good fit for the forums.

Jen

This post was edited

*shakes head a little* no not LARPing... ok ill put on a exampil

the plot:
genetic engineering, the marvel if the 21 century, thy engineered ever
thing, form mice to elephants, even humans. giving them superhuman
abilities, wings.... u name it, thy could do it, but then things start
to go wrong, at first it was just consider to be side effects, and a
tight lid was kept on it, then all hell broke loss. with the engineering
turns to mutation and the animals turns to monsters, with in weeks
nearly all the humans start or have mutated as well or was killed by the
animals, and soon after the only place that was speakable safe was the
flouting towns, or sky towns and the only means of transport and was
with airships, transporting ppl, goods and going down to the surface to
go hunt for food, the very animals that nearly kill all humans on earth.
thus is the story about one such airship, "Frozen Phoenix" but unlike
the other airships, thus was no orderly one, designed and build by its
owner, with in it lays a secret that even he daz not talk about.

my character:
name: Nicola
looks: army
boots, leather fingerless gloves and a black cap with black hair and sky
blue eyes. He usually carries a dagger and a smallish tanto blade that
he use as a utility knife, he will nearly all ways have his pistol with
him and a belt with all kinds of odds and ends, he sometimes will cary a
backpack and or a pack that is fussed to the side of his upper right
leg
engineered: surprisingly enough he have very little genetic
engineering done, he only had his reflexes, endures, speed, and strength
increase as well, he can see very far and can see in the dark and heat,
and he can jump higher than normal, his all so have a type of armor
skin, fire, ice, electric and acid resident and can grow dragon scale
armor to protect him from impact and any type of non energy weapons and
a bone structure to match
weapons: he have a big arsenal, he have nearly everything, from knifes to some very strangest and suspices bombs

now after the other person have posted there character, we start the rp, and just like posting on thus form, where u replay to the prefest persons post, so do u in a roleplaying game, but u just replay, in 3rd person and ur post is about what ur char is doing

This post was edited

Judging by the spelling and grammar, I think this is actually Jethro Bodine posting.

This post was edited

Judging by the spelling and grammar, I think this is actually Jethro Bodine posting.

Just wondering if you would be brave enough to post here,
and if so, how well you would spell, if you were dyslexic,
and had ADHD.

This post was edited

Just wondering if you would be brave enough to post here,
and if so, how well you would spell, if you were dyslexic,
and had ADHD.
No go, Phil. Our son was severely ADHD, we know about it all too well. We've also known people with dyslexia. Neither is an excuse for the jumbled mess those posts consist of. Just trying to read them gave me a headache. Stop with the excuses for poor education.

This post was edited