Weekend nudie time

Even though it's winter here in the southern hemisphere, we still have nice warm weather.
The last two Sundays I've been doing repairs on my ex tepee glass house, and making up proper doors and hanging them.
I start wearing a kilt, tshirt and boots but finish up in just the boots.
Even mowed the lawn Donald Duck style. Liked that, will have to again next time. I put pictures up of me doing the repairs.
Enjoy.

This topic was edited
RE:Weekend nudie time

Even though I claim to be an incorrigible diehard nudist, my nude life isn't defined by Summer days and sunshine. Like you, when then weather turns cold, I adapt. Winter offers many pleasures for nudism--they're just not as obvious and may not appeal to all. For starters, what could be more warming than the radiant heat of an open fireplace or a wood stove?

Winter is also the time for turning up the heater on an outdoor Hot Tub, which is especially nice after naked skiing. I've skied naked any number of times, and it's especially exhilarating on a calm sunny Winter day, with no wind you can even work up a good sweat.

I used to live in an area where wilderness hot springs were several hours away by car, and on a Winter weekend they may have any number of backpackers and campers, all in varied states of (un)dress, often wrapped in down filled blankets around campfires in the evening hours. Come morning, it's great to run out naked into pools of natural hot springs for that first bracing cup of campfire coffee!

This post was edited