Show and tell

Southern California Nudists | Snap: satinlite

Looking to connect with other dudes in southern California around my age under 45 Snap: satinlite

Latest Post
by  
The true joy of being nude as a guy

We men are sick and tired of having to wear tighty whities and bunching up our penis and testicles in tight underwear. It feels so good to let them just hang out, but it has some consequences depending upon what kind of pants you are wearing where...

A Bit More About Nude Photos

The title of this Group: "Show and Tell", says so much about our responsibility as nudists insofar as presenting ourselves respectably to others. For an introduction to NUDISM 101, we need to deconstruct the myth about bodily shame. Shame...

Nudist Roomates

My female roommate first fugured out i was a nudist when she seen me by accident getting out of shower from then on i gave had no shyness to be naked arround her and she has no restrictions on being nude herself with or without me.The best thing i...

Thanks

Thanks for accepting me to the group

Home nudist.

It's been a while since I've posted on here. The great thing when children grow up and move out is the freedom to be naked at home. I love being able to move about the house in the morning naked and not have to worry about offending children...

Nudity vs Intimacy

Nudity is a celebration of life, an acceptance of our common humanity. It's interaction among us as social beings. We can all play, dance, sing and recreate together. The absence of clothing is an expression of freedom--bodily freedom. Unites...

Nice weather is ending

When all else fails, just use the outdoors shower. Still very nice outside in Cali. So just feels great. The bath shower gets parts tomorrow

A change of pace

Afternoon all, How has your naked activities been going?. As it's winter in this part of the world, for me it's either donald ducking in the mornings before work, or commando under the kilt at the weekends. Thats a great way to walk the dog...