Nudist Roomates

My female roommate first fugured out i was a nudist when she seen me by accident getting out of shower from then on i gave had no shyness to be naked arround her and she has no restrictions on being nude herself with or without me.The best thing i find about being a nudist is that there nothing to hide,shyness is gone and it puts us all on a level playing field celebrating our bodies.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Roomates

I remember the first time I had roommates. It was an ex GF and another female friend of ours. They had a 3 bedroom townhouse and asked if I wanted to move in to help with the rent seeing we were all friends.. I worked the afternoon shift and I'd get home around 1130 ish.... I'd go up to my room, get out of my clothes, take a shower and go back downstairs and watch TV with them, around the 2 week mark I was changing and notice a video camera way up in the closet (this was 1988 camcorders weren't exactly small LOL), I did my normal thing went downstairs and the EX went upstairs for a few, came back down and whispered something to our friend. I ran back up for "something I forgot" and the cam was gone. I went back down and into the kitchen and dropped my shorts there and came back out to the living room naked. They had this shocked, I said PLEASE I saw the camera.................. I said to our friend Kim, well Sue has already seen me naked numerous times and seeing you two went through all the trouble of putting the camera up there, I figured what the hell if you wanna see you can and BTW I'm a nudist if you can't tell by the tan and I'm not ashamed to be nude and I sleep nude too as Sue can tell you... They laughed and Sue said see I told you he was completely tanned and has no shame... I said now that, that's out of the way do you 2 care if I stay this way from now on?? Both said we're good with it.. Next day I walked from my room to the bathroom, left the door open, got into the shower (it had clear glass doors), I hear the sink water, look over and my EX was at the sink naked brushing her teeth (she slept naked as well) and went back to her room, 2 days later the other roommate Kim, came in as well and brushed her teeth and she was topless and pretended not to look at me. 2 days later I come home from work and I'm sure these 2 had this timed, as I came up the stairs Kim was coming out of the bathroom naked "drying her hair with a towel" going to her bedroom and Sue was in the shower.... Kim acted startled and said OH, it's around 1130 already??? After my shower, I went down to watch TV and said well, now that we've all seen each other completely naked, I think we'll all be a lot more "Relaxed" around the house... After that night all states of dress we the normal... And NOOOO we were all just roommates for 2 years, they had boyfriends and I had girlfriends. A couple were freaked at first when they saw one of us just walk down to the kitchen naked lol... So we decided we should forewarn any other new relationships that there is a VERY strong chance you will be seeing nudity by the other roommates if they come over LOL... In the end it all worked out good and we are all married and have kids now and are still good friends, in fact Kim's husband is one of the guys she dated when we all lived together, it was funny he quickly adapted to the house clothing attire

This post was edited

Thank you alltancouple, that was a lovely and entertaining story! Back when I was still 'housemating' I do wish I'd had the balls to have that discussion, although I'll admit I might have been taken aback if I came upon a hidden camcorder like you did. Yes, those first camcorders were ridiculously large - I bought my first one in 1989, but never thought to hide it and do some sneaky taping like your female mates did. I almost always had female housemates back then, and now I'm wondering how they'd have reacted to my trying to make our home clothing optional. My nudism didn't really blossom fully until many years later. I applaud you for taking the initiative and then living the good times of getting to have nude around you all the time. Why not!

This post was edited

Nice reflection on a nudist experience.

This post was edited