RE:Wgat do you NOT like to do whilst naked?

Living here in what I call the polar north anything that is a fight to play nudist as I view it. 20 degrees windchill I/we don't have an attraction for outdoor Hot Tubs and pretend it's refreshing. No it's truthfully frigon awful not a laughable fun experience. If it wasn't we would not have had both indoor and outdoor Tubs for a long time. Not one other couple we ever had over asked me to fire up the outdoor tub in those freezing conditions. Andy has heard me say a hundred times I won't spare the Thermostat with such prolonged winters. Luann loves to have outdoor showers but it's not enjoyable to her on summer mornings when it's barely cracking mid 50's. So the answer for us anything naked that has to do with cold weather is a no go. Staying inside and crank the stat to comfortable is how we roll with it.

This post was edited

Great responses guys (and gals?). The hazardous reasons for covering up are gimmes! LOL. Welding? Deep frying turkey? Yea, cover up. And I say, whenever you do ride down that suburban paradise in that minivan sans textile, send a pic!

Thank you!

This post was edited

Living here in what I call the polar north anything that is a fight to play nudist as I view it. 20 degrees windchill I/we don't have an attraction for outdoor Hot Tubs and pretend it's refreshing. No it's truthfully frigon awful not a laughable fun experience. If it wasn't we would not have had both indoor and outdoor Tubs for a long time. Not one other couple we ever had over asked me to fire up the outdoor tub in those freezing conditions. Andy has heard me say a hundred times I won't spare the Thermostat with such prolonged winters. Luann loves to have outdoor showers but it's not enjoyable to her on summer mornings when it's barely cracking mid 50's. So the answer for us anything naked that has to do with cold weather is a no go. Staying inside and crank the stat to comfortable is how we roll with it.

What do I NOT like to do whilst naked? .

BE COLD!

I echo my good friend Rockdad's issues with the cold. Cold is cold and as much as I prefer to be naked, I hate, HATE, being cold! Di and I argue over the thermostat during colder months. She'll live in her robe and slippers but I hate having to be that cold inside the house. We have to continually compromise with the thermostat so I can remain naked and she dresses down to a much lighter weight robe! :DDD

When it's cold here is So Cal, is the only time Di will venture out to the hot tub/Spa. Usually when it's mid 40's to mid 50's with a slight breeze, is her favorite time to trot naked out to the hot tub/Spa and get in. She prefers it cold out so she can stay in the hot tub/spa longer. Warmer nights, she heats up too quickly and then wants to get out much sooner.

Outside showers; when it's too cold, showering outside isn't that great, even if we do have hot water coming out of the shower head. It's just not that appealing anymore. Maybe it's because we're getting older! :DDD

This post was edited

I will not eat spinach naked.
I will not eat spinach clothed either.

This post was edited

I must echo the sentiment of no power tools...too much stuff flying everywhere! And...the worst one is the weedeater. I've got an industrial Stihl and it kicks up stuff everywhere ... and it's moving fast. Other stuff is tolerable in a quick pinch but not the weedeater...double ouch.

This post was edited