Wgat do you NOT like to do whilst naked?

So... I love being nude. The freedom, the erotic tension (yes, it is there... even if you are a stark nudity is no about sex you must admit, your sexual organs are on display)... but there a THREE things I do not like doing in the nude.

(I think Ive written about this before, but consider this my 2.0 version)

Nmero Uno: Eating/Cooking... I do not like eating while naked. I just cant. To see down and eat I put on clothes or I cover up with a blanket. Trying to see what that is all about. Havent dug in deep yet. When I stayed with a couchsurfer, he cooked a great meal and we sat there at the table and we ate naked and I did not like it.

Nmero Dos: Running/Working Out. Nope. Nope. Nope. My work out clothes protect and keep things from flopping and bouncing and just... Just everything is in its place and nestled. I want to dude a nude 5k run just to say Ive done it, but how do I even train to see if after a mile Im too uncomfortable or in pain from all the swinging and moving?

Nmero Tres: Driving... I understand the electric high of being out there, on the interstate, naked for all the world to see. But just like I always wear a seat belt for safety... I wear clothes whilst driving for protection and safety.

So, what do you NOT like to do while naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Wgat do you NOT like to do whilst naked?

1. Bike riding. Cock winds up in uncomfortable positions and thighs get chafed. Rarely trued it naked, but used to frequently ride in very short gym shorts or swim briefs but niw wear padded bike shorts to avoid chafing. Ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.
2. Driving. I drive a convertible so I would rather have the top off and my shorts on than the other way around. Have considered driving the minivan naked since it sits higher and has tinted windows, but haven't triedbit yet.

This post was edited

Cooking bacon in the nude... ouch! No truly, i cannot think of anything i cannot do in the nude if it is legal to do so...

This post was edited

Cooking bacon in the nude... ouch! No truly, i cannot think of anything i cannot do in the nude if it is legal to do so...

This post was edited

This post was edited

Blowing snow. It can be very cold while sitting on the seat of my tractor even with heavy winter clothes on.

This post was edited

1. Bike riding. Cock winds up in uncomfortable positions and thighs get chafed. Rarely trued it naked, but used to frequently ride in very short gym shorts or swim briefs but niw wear padded bike shorts to avoid chafing. Ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

Have ridden nude and really enjoyed it. My bike is a pedals forward model and I have a large saddle that is actually sat on. Have never experience any chaffing.

This post was edited

1. Bike riding. Cock winds up in uncomfortable positions and thighs get chafed. Rarely trued it naked, but used to frequently ride in very short gym shorts or swim briefs but niw wear padded bike shorts to avoid chafing. Ride shirtless whenever it is warm enough.Have ridden nude and really enjoyed it. My bike is a pedals forward model and I have a large saddle that is actually sat on. Have never experience any chaffing.

I can see how that would work. I ride a pedal forward stationery bike at the gym in regular gym shorts and never had a problem.

This post was edited

I also wear shorts for significant cooking, and sometimes leave them on to eat. I never put on anything just to eat if Insm nude otherwise.
My wife and I were given abset of aprons witn pictures of Lady Godiva and Michelangelo's David as gifts but we haven't worn them yet.

This post was edited

Welding, and forging ! And other metal work. Frequently do it shirtless and even a quick tack barefoot but ,,, just no not nude. I cook, eat, drive fine, but also prefer to have the top down and shorts on when driving. Really most anything I like to do I like better nude, except working hot metal!

This post was edited

Operate most large hand held power equipment; chain saw, Sawzall, 1/2 drive drill motor and auger bit, jack hammer, nail gun...

I've done quite a fair bit of normal, everyday maintenance and repair work with lots of smaller power tools and done it naked. I also cook all meals naked with the only exception, so far, of deep frying a turkey. THAT I will get dressed for! :DDD

Whilst not trying to prove anything or boast that I do most things naked, being naked has been my normal way of life for over 46 years. Though I had to be more mindful of my surroundings while we lived in apartments for the first two years of our marriage, those years following we lived in either rented houses or houses we've purchased and they all had the privacy so I could work naked almost everywhere on our property except the front yard.

I honestly don't think much about being naked while I'm working or cooking. Being naked is normal and natural for me and I don't consciously think about being naked most of the time.

This post was edited