RE:Nude in the Yard

Since the first home we rented as a married couple, we've been fortunate to have enough privacy to be naked in all our backyards. Our very first rental house with a yard was behind our landlord's home. His wife rarely went back there where our house was but when he caught us both naked out there sunning one day, he apologized and walked away. But then seemed to always venture back to our backyard quite a bit afterwards. Always some lame excuse for intruding on our privacy. Solution, I made sure it was only me he saw naked for the next few times and then he stopped coming back there.

After that house, we rented another and it had a private backyard and for the most part, a private front yard. If I parked my van just so, we could be naked in the front of our house, garage and backyard with ease. It was because of this house that the first house we bought and subsequent homes we've bought have been evaluated for nude use before we bought them. We do quite a bit of research to find the optimal house or lot where we will get the most privacy for our nude use.

I was naked in the garage and backyard yesterday in the morning and I think the neighbor lady across the street saw me as I was walking back into the garage from the side yard. She smiled and waved so I guess all's good in the neighborhood! :DD

This post was edited

I used to be able to walk onto our patio behind the house nude because our neighbors behind us had a high growth of shrubs along their rear property line. New neighbors moved in and cut the shrubs down giving a unobstructed view of our patio. The neighbors on either side can't see the patio. So now my nude time on the patio is limited to after dark. The recent heat spell has been very pleasant for enjoying a late evening beer under the stars naked. Just love the warm weather.

This post was edited

That's a tough call S o Beach. We don't have the issue at present with our only next door neighbor. I've thought about putting a Ring camera at our back corners of our home but since I love our privacy, I'd not want to encroach on our neighbor's privacy and have our camera pointing onto his property without him/her knowing it. It will be something I speak with them about when the time comes.

I can understand that your neighbor wants to have security but not at the expense of your privacy being intruded on. I think if it were me, I'd have to be more forthcoming about our lifestyle and tell our neighbor that I'd prefer he not put a camera up there that would expose our every move to his security camera and video library. Regardless of whether or not we were naked or wearing clothes.

This post was edited

It really depends on whether you are willing to be seen naked or not.
My attitude would be that if he wishes to intrude then he must take the consequences and that if he finds nudity offensive then he must take measures to avoid seeing it. I would say and do nothing and wait.
In the UK it is illegal to have such a camera showing anything outside your own property - are there similar laws locally to you?

This post was edited

I used to be able to walk onto our patio behind the house nude because our neighbors behind us had a high growth of shrubs along their rear property line. New neighbors moved in and cut the shrubs down giving a unobstructed view of our patio.

We're in the same boat. Either side aren't really a problem. Along the bottom of our garden used to be 20ft conifers giving us almost total privacy. Last year we got new neighbours and in May the cut down the conifers. They said we would get more sun in our garden, but Mar complained about the loss of privacy

They were both right. Now the private area of our garden is much smaller. Not only that but these neighbours plus the next two houses can in to our house. We're now a bit more reserved in the garden, but in my house I am king.

And this week we've found that we're now getting much more sun, including the kitchen which never happened before. With this heat (28c + humidity) it makes one hell of a difference.

This post was edited

ONLY 28 deg C !?. Here in North Yorkshire (near you) it reached 34 deg C (that's over 90 deg F for you in the USA)

This post was edited

I used to be able to do it in our home in weston Florida in my back yard pool . But my husband sold the house and now km in a condo so I have to hago to north Miami nude beach that is fabulous but is not the same the comfy at home drinks bathroom pool food at hands reach when is 100 degrees here during summer

This post was edited

I used to be able to do it in our home in weston Florida in my back yard pool . But my husband sold the house and now km in a condo so I have to hago to north Miami nude beach that is fabulous but is not the same the comfy at home drinks bathroom pool food at hands reach when is 100 degrees here during summer

I agree totally. We keep saying that we should go to the beach again, and the weather in the UK is perfect for it at the moment.

However, it's so much easier to stay home and enjoy the garden, and the fridge, and not to have to join the traffic jams heading to the coast.

Mind, it's definitely not going to be beach weather. All week it's been mid 30's, and on Monday the heat will be back, but for Saturday and Sunday we're going to get heavy rain and thunder storms.

This post was edited

ONLY 28 deg C !?. Here in North Yorkshire (near you) it reached 34 deg C (that's over 90 deg F for you in the USA)

We had 36c in Leeds yesterday and I was stuck in my office with no air con, and a strict dress code. I was only told today that yesterday our MD had decreed that we could remove our neck ties. Bit late there.

Mind, it made for the perfect naked drive home with the windows open. Tonight will make it a full week of naked commutes home. Long may they continue

This post was edited

ONLY 28 deg C !?. Here in North Yorkshire (near you) it reached 34 deg C (that's over 90 deg F for you in the USA)We had 36c in Leeds yesterday and I was stuck in my office with no air con, and a strict dress code. I was only told today that yesterday our MD had decreed that we could remove our neck ties. Bit late there.Mind, it made for the perfect naked drive home with the windows open. Tonight will make it a full week of naked commutes home. Long may they continue

How do you get naked in the parking lot at work without being seen by co-workers and/or management?

This post was edited