Phones

What do you do with your phone while nude? Mine is often in another room setting on the desk or table. Since it only rings two to four times, I get a lot of voicemail.

This topic was edited
RE:Phones

Unless I am in the car, it stays on its charger. Occasionally if I am having trouble sleeping, I listen to music at night.

This post was edited

I don't like being that connected to my phone... but I am. Circumstances dictate that we keep our phones near. We live close to our girls, sons in law and grandkids. The four adults all work and our 7 grandkids attend school; 1 in college, 2 in HS, 3 in Middle school and 1 in elementary school. All the kids in HS/MS/ES have had to make contact with us for one reason or another during the time their parents left for work to the time the parents get home from work. There have been numerous times we've had to pick up a sick child from school, take them items they've forgotten, picked them up during rainy days or unsafe conditions or hurt/injured on the playground. Without the phones, we'd have missed helping them out.

At home and inside; phones are on the chargers on the kitchen desk. Outside; the phones are on the patio or somewhere close by where we can hear them. At the beach, club or resort; they are either in a bag near us or on the towel next to us. When others are around, they are on vibrate. If an important call comes over, we always, always leave the area where others are so we can speak in private. Hiking, walking on the beach; I carry a small pouch with the phone in it or just carry it in my hand.

This post was edited

Like Andy I/we dont like to be tied to the phone but unfortunately circumstances dictate it. If in the bedroom they are on chargers otherwise they are on us (if dressed) or nearby on a table or something. If outside at the pool its in the Velcro pouch on my beach towel I got at Laguna Del Sol. Our kids call about coming over, needing us to watch the grandkids, ask for advice on caring for the grandkids etc. We both also get calls several times a day from staff needing help with an issue, someone calling in sick etc., and our phones are first on the list for alarm companies. It really sucks but weve had calls at 2am that we need to answer.

This post was edited