Only a resort type

Wow pretty cool to read about how some of you camp nude outside of resorts. I don't think I could be nude anywhere but my yard or a resort. Too worried about the law getting called on me

This topic was edited
RE:Only a resort type

As a single man I'm not welcome in most resorts or clothing optional campgrounds, most near me are restricted or try to stay at a ratio. I have been camping nude in the forests of Northern Michigan for 40 years. I know many places where few have ever seen or haven't been logged in 50+ years. In this 40 years I have been seen twice, once 10 years ago and once two months ago. The first time the guy was scouting hunting spots, must have talked to him for an hour, hardly realised I was naked in front of a total stranger. This last time I had decided to share a spot with a guy and do a little male male bonding. We had been down on the blanket sharing a 69 when two mountain bikers rode past, as it was we weren't sucking anything as they came by. Nothing better than sex out in nature unless it would be to have a couple of strangers stop by and join in.

This post was edited

As a single man I'm not welcome in most resorts or clothing optional campgrounds, most near me are restricted or try to stay at a ratio. I have been camping nude in the forests of Northern Michigan for 40 years. I know many places where few have ever seen or haven't been logged in 50+ years. In this 40 years I have been seen twice, once 10 years ago and once two months ago. The first time the guy was scouting hunting spots, must have talked to him for an hour, hardly realised I was naked in front of a total stranger. This last time I had decided to share a spot with a guy and do a little male male bonding. We had been down on the blanket sharing a 69 when two mountain bikers rode past, as it was we weren't sucking anything as they came by. Nothing better than sex out in nature unless it would be to have a couple of strangers stop by and join in.

This post was edited

And that is precisely the kind of thing that spoils it for the rest of us. Open sexual activity in a public place like that is exactly the sort of thing textiles will use as the argument why public nudity should not be allowed.

This post was edited