Day Trip

We had a great time at VVHS last Friday. Our first time in the summer and on a weekend. It was a bit more crowded than we have seen but there were still places where you can be alone if you choose to. I sat in a a few pools by my self and read a book. My wife stayed by the big pool in the shade while I hiked around from pool to pool nude and loving every minute of it.

I also was able to meet and chat with cobeachbum. It was great to finally be able to meet someone from TN IRL.

I look forward to going back soon and hopefully be able to spend more that just a few hours.

This topic was edited
RE:Day Trip

That's cool, sounds like you had a relaxing time. I made to my local resort...Laguna Del Sol last Friday. My first visit this summer. It is a great resort with several pools, a lake, close to a river you can hike to and many other amenities.

This post was edited

Thats great always good to make those RL connections had a couple of those some blossomed into genuine friendships

This post was edited

I have not been back to my local resort since February 2018. I think I will have to go by myself during the week until there is something my wife want to go to.

This post was edited

Glad you and your wife enjoyed it. I'm usually there in July, was just a month earlier this year due to other commitments.

This post was edited