Lake Tahoe Crackdown on Nudity

I just saw this on the news regarding Nevada crackdown on nudity in and around Lake Tahoe, including Secret Cove. It's close enough to Northern California, but if this needs to be removed, I apologize.

Click here for article

The Carson City Sheriffs Office stepped up enforcement Sunday to stop nudity at a Lake Tahoe beach after Washoe County Sheriffs Office deputies saw alleged lewd acts Saturday at the beach.

This topic was edited
RE:Lake Tahoe Crackdown on Nudity

Yes, I seen the story on the news, one idiot has to ruin a good thing for the rest of us ! They should just be tracking him down and not closing the beach !

This post was edited

I just saw the following update on the situation in Tahoe:

Here is some information on the situation at Lake Tahoe.Here is some breaking news just received from Guy D. - President of TAN(Tahoe Area Naturists) to all membership:"As you may or, may not, have heard we had a run in with the Washoe and Douglas County sheriff last weekend. Details will be coming in the next newsletter!! Basically they tried to enforce an Nevada statue and make everyone suit up. TAN rolled into action, and basically the result was that the Sheriff issued a sincere apology and told us that there would be no future problems!!!! So everything is back to normal. This week is Nude Recreation Week. Come join us to celebrate this amazing victory at our potluck on Saturday July 13!!!!! Hope we see you there."

This post was edited

Thanks for the update. That's such a nice beach.

This post was edited

So what is the story now in 2021?

This post was edited