In a bar

It's easy to be naked in a bar in a nude resort even if everyone else is clothed. But what about other bars. Ive found myself discussing my nudity in a couple of textile bars and ended up getting naked with the landlord's blessing. In one case the landlord stripped off and joined me.

This topic was edited
RE:In a bar

Thats great. So envious.

This post was edited

I've been nude in three or four bars where it isn't "permitted" but was overlooked by management at that particular time. A couple times someone else joined. And I was the only one nude in a few bars where it is permitted but nobody else was--just because I could. It is sort of fun to assert your preference for nudity in settings like that.

This post was edited

Where were these pars? In Wisconsin?

None in WI. A few in US cities and a few in Europe.

This post was edited

I've been nude in The Garden of Eden Bar in Key West.

This post was edited

I've been nude in The Garden of Eden Bar in Key West.

Yes, that's a good one. Where it's allowed but not everyone is. When I was there I was the only one nude until I convinced a couple to join me. Nice place but you can't be bothered by gawkers.

This post was edited

I've been nude in bars many many times over the years. Its my favourite place to get naked after outdoor nudity. For some reason i find it fun and appeals to my exhibitionistic nature. Many gay bars in toronto over the years had naked nights (and one still does) so my partner and i attend those events regularly. We enjoy the naked comraderie of all the other nude men and the darker corners and back room can get pretty frisky as the night goes on and the beer gets downed. We also go to a couple of bars in South Florida in winter where nudity isn't necessarily 'allowed' but its tolerated. I've been naked in those establishments many times and several times have been the only one nude. i find nudity is contagious tho, after one person gets naked, others tend to join. Its all good fun!

This post was edited