Happy Anniversary.

To my TN Friends and all TN Members; Please forgive me for my personal use of the Forum to send a very special private message. It is for my wife on the occasion of our 40th Wedding Anniversary. Your comments will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
DesertRat
Dearest,
On this, the 40th Anniversary of our wedding, I would like to thank you for choosing to share your life with me. You have been my rock and my reason for being. The love that I now feel for you was unfathomable to me when we were first married. My love for you has grown so much that it now seems like we were only playing a game of"Marriage" in those early days. At that time I didn't think that I could love you more, but over and over, through the years, you proved me wrong. Each day I love you more than the day before and tomorrow I know thatI'll love you more than today. I can't understand it, but that's the way it is. That is why I'm taking this opportunity, with many friends, future friends and acquaintances looking over our shoulders, to thank you for 40 wonderful, glorious years. May God always bless you and I'll always love you. Happy 40th Anniversary. Dearest.
Your loving husband.

This topic was edited
RE: Happy Anniversary.

Congratulations and happy anniversary to you both.

This post was edited
RE: Happy Anniversary.

May you have at least 40 more.

This post was edited