Driving naked with friends

Curious as to who else enjoys driving around naked with others? Here in Colorado we have a good deal of mountain roads that are two-lane and not crowded with other vehicles so it affords even daytime cruising sans clothes. Truly enjoy finding others to share in some naked travels together.

This topic was edited
RE:Driving naked with friends

Ive done it a few times, mostly at night but sometimes during the day on some backcountry dirt roads

This post was edited

Just spent a couple days last week driving around the mountains in the nude and discovered a couple new locations in RMNP where you can hike and hang out naked. Was a wonderful trip.

This post was edited

I've driven naked by myself a few times but I've never driven naked with another naked person and I'd like to.

This post was edited

I'd hop in, I've gone donald duck in the past but was a long time ago.

This post was edited

Been fortunate enough to have been the nude driver w/nude passenger as well as the reverse. Being nude is always more fun in numbers!!

This post was edited

I love to drive nude and do it often. As nude driver I've had a carful of nude passengers, also a carful of clothed passengers. I've been a nude passenger with nude and clothed drivers too. But I was never a clothed passenger with a nude driver, that just would just be wrong LOL.

This post was edited

Same here. I'm always the one to get out of my clothes and either drive naked or be a naked passenger in a friend's car. Only few have ever joined me naked, but it's always fun to be naked with friends, even if they are clothed. I'm slowly trying to break the textiles down, though... ;P

This post was edited

Ive only driven nekkid with others a couple times but I drive nude or in undies all the timenearly every road trip.

This post was edited

Dude really?!? Thats awesome def need to find those spots up there!

This post was edited

I very much enjoy driving naked, when I can. I sometimes make a day of it, driving on forest service roads, and getting out and taking short hikes. I used to have a friend, who would go along with me, or me with him....sometimes, his wife would join us. It is GREAT, to be able to ENJOY the feeling, and freedom, of driving naked, and with friends, it is even better. I have run across a few others who have enjoyed this also, on some of those back roads.

This post was edited