RE:Driving naked with friends

I belong to a nude hiking group and many of us drive home naked after the hikes. The last time I rode with another guy I gave him some HH which was fun for both of us!

I drive naked often in the summer, but only if I am in my pickup truck since I am sitting up high and cant easily be seen. I also keep a pair of shorts handy.

This post was edited

Yes, on a dare a few times now, I have been a completely nude passenger with clothed friends who pick me up at my house and take me to their house or another friends for party or get together and then eventually I get a nude ride back home. It's fun being away from home completely nude without any clothes.

This post was edited

I think it would be great to have a guy pick me up nude and then we drive around naked together. of course keeping a pair of shorts handy just in case.

This post was edited

I have several friends I like to drive naked with, especially on long trips. Play with each other's cocks

This post was edited

I enjoy driving naked too especially if driving with someone. Very good fun and erotic

This post was edited

I love driving naked and even more so with friends. Last year I picked up a friend from this site in Miami and we drove to Blind Creek Beach in Port St. Lucie naked all the way. This weekend I have a friend visiting and we are going to take a trip to Key West. We plan on being naked as much as possible including the drive down and back

This post was edited

I love driving naked and even more so with friends. Last year I picked up a friend from this site in Miami and we drove to Blind Creek Beach in Port St. Lucie naked all the way. This weekend I have a friend visiting and we are going to take a trip to Key West. We plan on being naked as much as possible including the drive down and back

Did you have any clothing with you for the drive to blind Creek?

This post was edited

Driving butt ass naked is probably one of my favorite ways to hang with other men. The freedom of it all exposed is unlike anything else!

This post was edited

Never driven nude with other people in the vehicle, but sometimes do it myself. Hard to do where I live in a major city in upstate NY.

This post was edited

Where do you drive, hike and hang out in RMNP? Would love to know as I have been trying to find spots for years.

This post was edited