Profile Updates

I frequently get messages that my friends have updated their profile with messages. Where does one go to do this? I've gone to "My Account" but cannot find anything that says update profile.
This will probably be answered in just one response.
Thanks. Peace, Louis

This topic was edited
RE: Profile Updates

You are probably talking about the "Update Status" which changes the "Currently I am .." message.
The only other place on your profile you can write is on a blog, other than the profile it's self.
I've given up looking now, because often when you see a friends update and you go to look, you can't tell what has changed :(
To update your profile, go to "my account," (top right) scroll down and all the edit options are just to the right of your pic.

Phil.

This post was edited

You are probably talking about the "Update Status" which changes the "Currently I am .." message. The only other place on your profile you can write is on a blog, other than the profile it's self. I've given up looking now, because often when you see a friends update and you go to look, you can't tell what has changed :( To update your profile, go to "my account," (top right) scroll down and all the edit options are just to the right of your pic.Phil.Under the "Currently I am", there is a blank. Enter into that blank whatever you want that "Currently I am" to say. Under that is a "Update status." Click the "Update status."

This post was edited

Thanks all. That worked. I was talking about the little message that appears above the profile pic.
Have a great day.
Peace, Louis

This post was edited