Naked bible study in Palm Springs, Ca

I was wondering if anyone knew of such a thing or if one even existed? If not, would this be of interest?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked bible study in Palm Springs, Ca

I was wondering if anyone knew of such a thing or if one even existed? If not, would this be of interest?

Look up a good friend of ours at Living Waters resort in desert springs close to you. It is owned and operated by Jeff and Judy Bowman Jeff and Judy is a nudist Pastor and family there, tell them we sent ya...

This post was edited

they must be as nice as you :)

This post was edited

I'm completely interested in something like that! I spent pretty much all winner last winter down in Death Valley at the hot springs naked everyday I met a couple, man and wife, from California and the three of us sat out 5 days in a row in our birthday suits naked as jaybirds having Bible study together. It was amazing!

This post was edited

Dude, I'm jealous. I can't find a group to be "truly naked" with amongst my secular friends and family, let alone my church family. To spend a week in the Word, in the buff, in the wilderness...that sounds like a vacation to me.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy