Changing the law / make a place legally clothing optional

Does anybody know where I could find any info about how to change the law regarding the clothing optional status of a specific location? Is this even a good idea or would it just draw more attention to the de facto clothing optional status that already exists and make it more likely for law enforcement to...well, enforce the law? I can't seem to find any info with search engines because I just keep getting results about different clothing optional resorts or naturist clubs. The spot I'm thinking about is in the Tonto National Forest in the United States but i'd be interested in learning how to change things at the state, county, or city level as well. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Changing the law / make a place legally clothing optional

There really isn't anything that you need to do. It is my understanding that nudity on federal lands is not against the law.

This post was edited

Doing some google searching the law on nudity on federal land is clear as mud, as it looks to be in cases the nudity laws is based on the State/County laws so be careful where you do it and try to check first and if you try to stir it up they might stick a anti nudity law on it.

This post was edited

Does anybody know where I could find any info about how to change the law regarding the clothing optional status of a specific location? Is this even a good idea or would it just draw more attention to the de facto clothing optional status that already exists and make it more likely for law enforcement to...well, enforce the law? I can't seem to find any info with search engines because I just keep getting results about different clothing optional resorts or naturist clubs. The spot I'm thinking about is in the Tonto National Forest in the United States but i'd be interested in learning how to change things at the state, county, or city level as well. Thanks.

I sent you a private message.

;-)

This post was edited

Thanks for the info AndyDi. I think that you had some really great advice.

In repose to the other posts: Thank you. Despite being on federal land, there is already a sign up warning people that nudity violates Arizona Revised Statutes. (actually there is a typo on the sign they put up. The A.R.S. it cites is the one for sexual misconduct. the one before that is what they should have posted as that one deals with so called "indecent" exposure.

This post was edited

One thing to keep in mind. First find out if the specific area is managed by state or county or is it just federal. Those areas managed by state or county may impose the laws of their state or county which would supercide the fed rules.

This post was edited