Virtual Online Nude Easter Parade

NYC Easter Parade - Fashion Meets Fantasy
"In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade!"

Irvine Berlin memorialized the event in the 1948 musical with Fred Astaire, Judy Garland, Peter Lawford and Ann Miller, but the New York Easter Parade tradition goes back to a much earlier time.
The Easter Parade is a New York tradition that dates back to the middle of the 1800s. The social elite would attend services at one of the 5th Avenue churches and parade their new fashions down the Avenue afterwards.
The less well to do would come to see what the latest trends were. Many handy seamstresses found inspiration for their client's wardrobes at the parade. It was a combination of religious services and haute couture in the days before TV, when only the wealthiest New Yorkers could attend the hottest Paris fashion shows.
While there is still some fashion involved in the spectacle, the modern version tends to be more fantastic. Live birds nest in bonnets of real flowers and pets are dressed in the latest 5th Avenue doggy wear.
The flamboyant headgear and costumes are paraded down the Avenue to the delight of onlookers. You don't need a special outfit to join in the fun. Anyone can step out and stroll down the Avenue.
Since being nude is liberating, and puts us all on the same playing field. I propose that this year, we have our own, online, truenudist, Easter parade. Make bonnets, outfits, however you wish to express yourself, and post a photo on your profile for all to see. All those that wish to participate should join the group, Easter Parade, so we can all see each others creations. We ask that you wait until Easter Weekend to post your pics, that way in essence, well be parading our own outfits, here online, for everyone to enjoy.

If youd like some ideas of Easter Parade outfits, just google easter parade, nyc, and check out some of the links.
Remember, to participate, join the Easter Parade group, and wait until easter weekend to post your pics. Pics need to be available for all to see, friends or not, TN or not. Be creative, go wild. Make your comments in the 'Easter Parade' Group.
Winner will be voted on by the group.
Winner will receive one years free subscription to Truenudists.. (LOL)
Have Fun, S and J

This topic was edited
RE: Virtual Online Nude Easter Parade

i can't remember why, but when i turned 16 i had a party and we danced for a song with baskets on our head. most likely because my mom collected baskets. but we all had our clothes on. so i hope a photo of the wife and i with our easter baskets will be okay. won't be able to post the photos untill easter day or shortly after that, since we won't tradebaskets until then.
matt

This post was edited

that's cool, however you wish to show off your, 'Easter Outfits'. There are no boundaries here... and posting can't be until Easter Weekend anyhow....

Steve

This post was edited

LOL, Valley, if you are the only ones to join our Easter bonnet madness, then you're a shoe in for 1st place!

This post was edited

Ok, think the timing on this is going to be better, please read the initial post, and join the group if you want to 'ante up' for this one. This one should be interesting, maybe scary, and fun!

BTW, this is Steve's idea!

This post was edited
RE: The next challenge...

...for all of you who enjoyed the snow angel challenge and asked what the next challenge is - this is it! Get creative, have fun!

This post was edited

LOL! What, no takers? And we thought this would be a shoe in for the spring challenge!

This post was edited

LOL! What, no takers? And we thought this would be a shoe in for the spring challenge!
Sorry Jen, I hate cloths!

Phil.

This post was edited

LOLOL! It doesn't require clothes, that's why it's a NUDE parade!

This post was edited

Maybe all the takers or challengees so to speak are waiting to announce their Creative Idea Easter Sunday... welll I Hope so, I am working on one for me....Love your challenges! Keep up the good work! Wonder is there is a way to keep all the posts to the challenges in a list or something to make it easier to find them....just a thought Thanks again!

This post was edited

Maybe all the takers or challengees so to speak are waiting to announce their Creative Idea Easter Sunday... welll I Hope so, I am working on one for me....Love your challenges! Keep up the good work! Wonder is there is a way to keep all the posts to the challenges in a list or something to make it easier to find them....just a thought Thanks again!

We created a group, Easter Parade, join it!It willbe much easier to keep track of everyone who's participating that way.

This post was edited