RE:Washing the Car

Where I live, almost no body around. I have a neighbor across the street that lives there. Cabins and trailers all around but these are seasonal usage, vacation spots. So, I can do anything i want in the back yard, and I do. In the warmer weather, I usually do all my yard work, naked. And washing the cars is included. My wife is more conservative but doesn't mind. I am careful about going to the front of the house, very visible from a state highway. In OUR younger days, we would have coffee on the back deck for hours and talk, naked as the day we were born. I enjoyed that, ( and the sight of her ) but that ended for some unknown reason.

Then you wash your car in the back yard?
Concerning your wife, has she gained weight as you both got older?
My wife was never much for being nude but as she got older and heavier she has become even less inclined to do so.

This post was edited

Our cars do not get washed, the rain does it good enough. To me, a car or truck is just a machine to get a job done. so what if it's dirty! My 4x4 vehicle gets splattered with mud every day and stays dirty, Only time I wash one is if it's been sitting under trees a long time and gets coated with a layer of tree junk. Something that comes down with the rain filtering through the treetops that sticks hard to the paint.

But, if yer gonna wash a car the best way is nude, Or if not nude than nothing but shorts, because getting wet is guaranteed. And getting wet in clothes is not all that nice.

This post was edited

My favorite line when someone comments about my car needing washed is that I leave the dirt on to protect it from the elements!
I do wash it occasionally, just because I like it to look clean but I don't obsess over it.
Like reuben, to me it's just a transportation tool.

This post was edited

Washing the car this time of year in our part of the country is primarily done to get the road salt off. The car wash right now is my only option, but when I get back to having a heated garage, I am sure to do the job nude.

This post was edited

We live in the middle of 40 acres with lots of trees and a 700 foot driveway. I installed driveway alarms, so I know when someone starts coming up the driveway. So, I wash the cars, house, deck, railings, camper, and boat while naked. It's like swimming, why would you ever want to do it with any clothes on. Sometimes, I will mow the lawn naked with the riding lawn mower. My wife, who is more conservative, likes to ride the mower with just a t-shirt and nothing else.

This post was edited

We live in the middle of 40 acres with lots of trees and a 700 foot driveway. I installed driveway alarms, so I know when someone starts coming up the driveway. So, I wash the cars, house, deck, railings, camper, and boat while naked. It's like swimming, why would you ever want to do it with any clothes on. Sometimes, I will mow the lawn naked with the riding lawn mower. My wife, who is more conservative, likes to ride the mower with just a t-shirt and nothing else.

Also wearing nothing on above the waist is normal for a male but less so for a female.

This post was edited

I used to wash the car every week at the local car wash nude until the local police "suggested" one night that I quit doing that. Generally was late at night and if another car pulled in I would step behind the car and assess the situation. If I felt it was safe (I usually did) I would continue washing the car as if it was totally normal. One night a car pulled in with a young couple. The guy stepped out in his underwear and started washing the car while the girl sat in the car and watched. As I went around to the car so they could see me she noticed and beeped the horn to get his attention. She pointed at me and as he saw that I was washing my car nude, he took off his underwear and started washing his car nude much to the delight of her. She got out of the car and started taking pictures of him then looked towards me. I said go for it since I never have and never will refuse any woman's request to photograph me nude. She took about a dozen pics of me and we went our separate ways.

This post was edited

I did one time a number of years ago. I had returned from a long drive late at night. I was already nude as that is how I had made the drive. No one was around, so I grabbed the water hose and supplies and washed the car. By the time I had to get dressed the next day, I had spent close to 24 hours nude. Only a few short stints with just a shirt for gas and rest stops.

This post was edited