Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in Central Florida who are shaved smooth!

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles (male & female) in Florida who are shaved smooth. Love the smooth look and feel of people we get with for nude activities. Please contact us.

This topic was edited
RE:Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in Central Florida who are shaved smooth!

Hey guys messaged you xxx

This post was edited

I have lived in Ormond Beach for past 27 years. My profile page has many nude pics and I can provide more if you are interested. Many of these pics are not appropriate for this particular site but some have been posted/uploaded to its sister site at trueswingers.com. I work hard to stay fit and never had much body hair but as a swimmer found that body shaving meant better performance. I can send you my username at trueswingers.com if/when I can find it.

This post was edited

Would love to count you in. Send us a note under our profile on here.

This post was edited

Looking to meet like minded smooth nudits , who enjoy the look and feel of being smooth , wi entertain in my home play pool darts or lay out in my back yard

This post was edited

Looking to meet like minded smooth nudits , who enjoy the look and feel of being smooth , wi entertain in my home play pool darts or lay out in my back yard

This post was edited

Looking to meet smooth nudists in the P'cola area will entertain in my home play pool darts lay out in my backyard

This post was edited