Co-worker spots naked video on TV

On my arrival at work the other day, a co-worker said to me: "I was watching TV the other night, Paul Merton was chatting to some naked ten-pin bowling group, and there you were, stark naked on TV! Kudos to you for having the guts to do that!" I took that as a compliment :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzd4KQY7dnE
Note that you might have to "sign-in" to youtube, (to say you're over 18, and it's ok to see nudity when you're a "grown up" (for some strange reason)... You can see more here: www.naktiv.net/bowling.html
Enjoy.
Rich.

This topic was edited
RE: Co-worker spots naked video on TV

wtf?
"This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

This post was edited

The thing that impresses me about this video is that it shows both nude and textilebowlers co-existing in the same venue. Also, the textiles don't appear to have any problem sharing the venue nor any signs of discomfort in doing so.

This post was edited

Some broadcast outlet calling itself Channel 5 ( there are several ) owns copyright on the video content, so can do with it pretty much what they like.
How they would know what country you are in is a tad beyond me, and I do know something about IP routing.

This post was edited

It's not about recruiting people, but it's definitely good to know that many people really aren't as concerned as one sometimes thinks beforehand.
Rich.

kool now your coworker knows you are a nudist. You can recruit him/her to the lifestyle.

This post was edited

Yep, complain to the monopoly commission. While you're at it put in a complain against regionalization of DVD's etc. These constraints are purely to generate, or secure, more market share and is a fact of life while living in a capitalist society. Of course if we were living in a fascist one, one suspects the opportunity to make a naked video for the telly would probably be a bit harder to find in the first place. It's important (imho) to keep up the exposure, for people to be interested and to talk about naked events with also non-naked people, so please repost the link anywhere and everywhere :-)
wtf? "This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

This post was edited

Yep, that was definitely a bonus for all of us, and them too, probably. Basically it shows very clearly how when people are apparently concerned with "offending somebody" when they're naked, they're talking garbage. The only people who might be remotely offended by naked people are those who choose to be offended by naked people. To the rest of the planet, people can take it or leave it, and that's just how it should be. Being naked doesn't mean everyone has to be naked with you, being naked really just means that you are naked.
Rich.
The thing that impresses me about this video is that it shows both nude and textilebowlers co-existing in the same venue. Also, the textiles don't appear to have any problem sharing the venue nor any signs of discomfort in doing so.

This post was edited