RE:Sleep Naked

I started sleeping naked when I was 11. Haven't slept in anything since.

This post was edited

I started when I got my first apartment some 30+ years ago. Raised in a very religious home and nudity was considered a sin and modesty must prevail. My Dad was cool and when we had the chance we would go skinny dipping or work on the farm bare-chested. He admitted he used to sleep nude as a young man but my Mom did not care for it.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked when I was a SR. In high School. Then when I went to college I went back to clothes except when I was not at school.

This post was edited

I've slept nude for about 21 yrs now.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked sometime around age 5. Each night my mother would bath be after dinner, and allow me to roam the house naked till bedtime. One night I asked my mom to let me sleep naked. My parents where total hippies and saw nothing wrong with this, and from that day forward I slept naked. I also continued to roam the house naked till I moved out to join the army at 19.

This post was edited

About 6, I realized my dad slept naked. I remember thinking that must be what men do. So from that night on I slept naked.

This post was edited

About 5 years ago. I was 32. Underwear was just too restricting and in the end it lead to me being naked almost all the time at home now.

This post was edited

When did you start to sleep naked ?

Since 12 or 13. On a particularly warm night, I found out that I could sleep better naked. No more clothes in bed for me since then. That was also the time I stopped wearing underwear.

This post was edited

Its strange to me that people can have an issue with it. Do you know if your dad slept naked?

This post was edited

Started sleeping naked about 5 yrs ago and never went back. I sleep better and I've read its better for mens health to sleep naked. Win/Win situation. Wish I had started doing it sooner. Dick usually gets hard anyway during sleep so there is more freedom when the boys are un-restricted by clothing.

This post was edited