Why are you single ?

I would like to know why are you single ? It's for choice or because not found one good person to your life ?

This topic was edited
RE:Why are you single ?

I have been married twice. Now I am just enjoying being me. I might find someone to share my life with again one day but I am not seriously looking right now either. I love to go outside and play and do my thing, kayaking, hiking, cycling, camping, hot springs and not worry about when I get home or how long I am gone. I only answer to me. I can be naked all day long in the house or outside in my backyard. I can be just happy by myself. That is why I am single right now.

This post was edited

It's a choice, I have no want or need to be in a relationship

This post was edited

I'm a happy single, mostly .. ;-)
No, seriously, I have to travel a lot because of the job, I also tend to cynicism and black humor, and am so singlecd it would probably be hard for me to share my life with anyone.

This post was edited

I married my childhood sweetheart. However, she died at 41 -- we had just celebrated our 19th anniversary.
I really tried to enjoy being single, but I couldn't do it. I hated life without a partner.
Two years after my wife died, I married someone I was certain I would spend the rest of my life with. She turned out to be bi-polar and narcissistic. Not a good combination. She divorced me after 17 years of marriage. I was happy to see her go. Good riddance. Never want to see her again.
At 65, I'm now very happily single. Not even vaguely interested in a relationship beyond simple casual friendship. I've become quite adept at taking care of my own sexual needs.

This post was edited

I have been married twice. Now I am just enjoying being me.
Same here.
It's nice never having to compromise on anything. I have sheets, towels, dishes, and glasses I want.
I come and go as I please. If I want to stay up late and watch a movie, I don't have to turn the volume down.

This post was edited

I was married once, a long time ago. I have not yet found a good replacement for my ex that wanted a divorce. I have date a few women but... can not find one that enjoys the types of things that I enjoy. None will have anything to do with being nude in a social setting. So... I am still looking.

This post was edited

was married for 10 years. My relatives (relatives or friends) are not naturists.I have made the choice to stay alone because it allows me to have a naturist life and a life that I share with those who are not.

This post was edited

I spent a lot of years traveling during my military career, and since retirement have not found a female partner who is either a nudist or at least nudist-friendly.

This post was edited

Was married once for about 10 years. I won't settle for anything less than perfect if i decide to go that route again.
Single and lonely is WAY better than married and miserable

This post was edited

The group is nudists singles
So whilst I qualify
I am not simply single
Just that I am a single as far as nudism.
Love the freedom and whilst my partner is not comfortable with social nudism, encourages me to share time with Nudist mates

This post was edited