love cockrings and pa

love my cockrings! and think about getting an pa.
what do u think?
mhhhhh....

This topic was edited
RE:love cockrings and pa

lass eins stechen sieht geil aus

This post was edited

exactly .... let one sting you. I still love my. do not wear the pa always, but it always stays a watch .....

This post was edited

You look great with it. I have been exploring them recently too.

This post was edited

You look great with it. I have been exploring them recently too.

This post was edited

Your cock ring looks great. A PA is quite a commitment, but if youre up for it then take the plunge. Ive been wearing glans rings instead and really enjoy the look. Ive also thought about a frenulum piercing, but not sure about that yet.

This post was edited

Your cock ring looks great. A PA is quite a commitment, but if youre up for it then take the plunge. Ive been wearing glans rings instead and really enjoy the look. Ive also thought about a frenulum piercing, but not sure about that yet.

This post was edited

I got my PA a bit over two years ago (April 2017). Initially it was small gauge - under 2mm thick (14 gauge). I've increased it's thickness in stages over time and, last month I got to 7mm (2 gauge). Now it looks fairly chunky and catches the eye. So look at it as a long term commitment. I do like it, however. And I sometimes wear my thick doughnut cock ring too.

This post was edited

I got my PA several years ago. The actual procedure wasn't painful at all. A quick sting and it was over.

Love the weight and playing with it. To be fair, taking a leak and hitting the target isn't as easy with a PA

This post was edited

I've had my PA for 25 years - should have gotten it sooner. I'm at 2ga (7mm) and wear a circular barbell or curved barbell.

This post was edited

No don't get one, your dick is beautiful without it

This post was edited