Another good reason to work nude

I've had several jobs where I carried keys for entry throughout the facilities so developed the habit that if my keys were not in my hand they were in my pocket. I always know where they are and they never get locked in or me locked out that way.
I've worked in this downtown building off hours many times over the last eight years and have done some of the work while nude, but only when it was unlikely that someone would be walking past the glass front doors or seeing through the gaps in the curtains that cover the front windows. The job put me prone on the floor to get the best angle for the drywall I was finishing and I moved along the wall without getting back up. Then I noticed that through one of the curtain gaps that the liftgate on my car was open. I had moved in such a way that the button on the fob had been hit twice within the time frame required.
Had I been nude, the keys would still have been in my pocket, but the shorts would have been across the room.

This topic was edited
RE:Another good reason to work nude

Was able to work in this location today sans clothing and had no problem with my key fob.

This post was edited