New Again from Texas, Ready to Ride, Drive and Tribe!

Hey Y'all!

I'm new here again! Was on a few years back and the journey since then has been one of self discovery and clarity I cannot put into words. That's saying a lot since I am a bit f a word smith. So here I am and there you are. Really seeking to connect and make friends locally and all over this amazing globe of living light! Was married for most of the last 10 years, 2 years solo/death of union, now resurrected and wow, how clear and vibrant life has become!

This quote and many to follow sum it all u for me. I have linked my blog/tumblr below to share a glimpse of how I see everything and everyone, especially a woman's beauty.

Touch me now, before Im gone, let me know Im alive -Imagine Dragons

Perhaps we can connect and find common ground to share each others company and life experiences via TN and in person soon! You can never truly know someone until you've been close enough to breath the same air and taste the same food. Nothing absolutely nothing can replace the presence of you or I. Nothing compares to being unadorned and free to be who we really are with those who are truly naked in every way.

Cheers to you All!

Eric in Dfw, TX (Open to New Friend requests)

Here's my blog. May be hard to access via mobile/cell phone since some of the content is on the sensual degree of things.. Enjoy and let me know what you think? Hey Y'all!

I'm new here again! Was on a few years back and the journey since then has been one of self discovery and clarity I cannot put into words. That's saying a lot since I am a bit f a word smith. So here I am and there you are. Really seeking to connect and make friends locally and all over this amazing globe of living light! Was married for most of the last 10 years, 2 years solo/death of union, now resurrected and wow, how clear and vibrant life has become!

This quote and many to follow sum it all u for me. I have linked my blog/tumblr below to share a glimpse of how I see everything and everyone, especially a woman's beauty.

Touch me now, before Im gone, let me know Im alive -Imagine Dragons

Perhaps we can connect and find common ground to share each others company and life experiences via TN and in person soon! You can never truly know someone until you've been close enough to breath the same air and taste the same food. Nothing absolutely nothing can replace the presence of you or I. Nothing compares to being unadorned and free to be who we really are with those who are truly naked in every way.

Cheers to you All!

Eric in Dfw, TX (Open to New Friend requests)

Here's my blog. One of My Favorite Posts While We may May be hard to access via mobile/cell phone since some of the content is on the sensual degree of things.. Enjoy and let me know what you think? www.tumblr.com/blog/phathoms

This topic was edited
No replies yet.