Push Mowing The Lawn

On hot summer days when I can I push mow my yard with an old reel blade mower.
It is good exercise for the legs are cardio as well as an all over tan while working.
The nice thing about mowing like this is wildlife watches you mow.

I had a Doe and fawn watch the old nude man mow the lawn for 20 minutes.

This topic was edited
RE:Push Mowing The Lawn

Anything you do outdoors clothes free is pretty dang awesome!!!! :-)

The house we lived in a couple of years ago I could mow clothes free but I only did it when my wife was home. The house was about 200 yards off the road and I didn't want someone pulling in the driveway without someone alerting me incase I didn't notice them.

This post was edited

mow the yard that way too we have a police scanner so we would know if coming to our house so far 14 years and no police our yard must be private!!!!

This post was edited

I can mow my backyard nude it's fun I have powered washed back of house as well , once ran out of gas was so involved I power washing I wet to grage and got gas nude and had the door up

This post was edited

I uesed to use a heavy hover-mower but these days I use a powered one.

This post was edited

Never thought about a scanner, since now one can see me where I live. As long as I stay in the back of the property.

This post was edited

I uesed to use a heavy hover-mower but these days I use a powered one.

Mine riding mower died this June and since I had the push mower I gave it a try. Quiet and easy to use.
Nice to walk the property every couple of weeks.

This post was edited

My Honda push mower finally died after 18 years so now I have a Ryobi battery powered mower. Can cut the back yard naked but not anywhere else. I do have a lot of bushes that need trimming occasionally and i can do them nude since pretty well hidden from the neighbors.

This post was edited

I understand in our area they know I do from time to time, and tend to not pay attention. One I know from the work out place we go to. He has seen me in the showers.

This post was edited

Since semi retirement I have time and need to work out. half the yard can be done nude. I am looking to buy a riding mower.

This post was edited

That kind of reminds me of our yard with out the trees we have that act as a barrier. Our one side yard is secluded enough to mow. I looked at electric mower and went with the reel. More of a work out and total green. I did the front yard in light shorts this evening out fron the 60 minutes. Would have been nice to feel breeze on my balls, but the road is close.

This post was edited