RE:Clothing Countdown

I have quite a selection of clothingI only wear the minimum amount of clothing to go shopping21 tank tops20 plus thong underwear12 mini skirts, I stopped wearing pants and shorts 2 years ago9 pairs flip-flopsSeveral caps

So you only wear miniskirts and tank tops?
How do you handle the cold winters?
Do you even own any pants or shorts or shirts with sleeves?
Someone on another board posted that he moved to the Canary Islands where the climate is ideal for wearing little or nothing and nudity is allowed in most locations and a wrap will suffice most places where you have to wear something. He did wear a kilt for the rare occasions when he had to be "dressed".
The last time he posted he said that he only had one pair each of slacks and shorts and hadn't worn either in over 2 years!

This post was edited

Long sleeve t shirt is gone.
One LS dress shirt, one SS dress shirt and one collared polo are wearing out and will not be replaced when they go.
That would still leave me with 2 LS dress shirts, 1 LS and 4 SS collared polos, 7 t's and 3 tanks.
At some point, I would like to get down to 6 t's and 2 tanks.
Then I would be balanced with 13 each of items to wear above and below the waist, excluding footwear and outerwear.
It does seem strange that I have more "tops" than "bottoms" since I only wear one about half as often in warm weather.
Then again since 13 is an unlucky number, perhaps I should go for 12 of each.

This post was edited

LS polo got a hole in it, so I got rid of it.
While I probably will replace it in the fall, it still feels good to have one less item of clothing for now.

This post was edited

Needed to increase my clothing supply since I am taking a 13 day clothed vacation with little chance to do laundry.

This post was edited

So now that I have decided not to go back to the gym, I will need fewer pair of gym shorts and have no need of anything longer than 5". Should I toss my remaining 8" gym shorts now or wait until they wear out and not replace them?8" shorts are shredded and in the trash. Waited until today so I would have time to destroy them at my leisure , but once I got started, I couldn't help ripping them quickly and getting the pieces in the trash. Ripped up a t shirt too while I was at it. A long sleeve t shirt will go as soon as the weather gets warmer. Don't intend to ever again wear gym shorts with more than a 5" inseam.

I bought one pair of 5" dress shorts a few months ago and found them ideal for most places,
I have therefore decided that as my 8 to 10 inch dress shorts wear out, I will replace them with 5 inch shorts. I do have 2 pairs of zip off cargo pants that become about 9 inch shorts that I can wear the few places where I would not be comfortable with the shorter ones.

This post was edited

Someone on another board has the same idea for when he retires. He is planning to donate his better clothing and destroying the rest. He would then live completely clothing free for as long as possible then buying only the absolute minimum he must have as he needs it.YAY! Glad I'm not the only one to think of this. Thanks.

Probably more difficult when you are working than retired.

This post was edited

Someone on another board has the same idea for when he retires. He is planning to donate his better clothing and destroying the rest. He would then live completely clothing free for as long as possible then buying only the absolute minimum he must have as he needs it.andYAY! Glad I'm not the only one to think of this. Thanks.

Actually I have seen two men on this board post that they had no clothing. One has a partner that is about the same size who let's him borrow something when he has to be dressed. Another one had a September to May seasonal job and lived on a small farm. One spring when money was very tight his wife sold all of his clothes and had nothing to wear until they sold some crops in late summer.
A few others posted that they were working toward having no clothing but none of them said that they got to that point.

This post was edited

Some updates.
12 day vacation was cancelled but I have a 15 day one hopefully coming up in June so I am not getting rid of anything at this time.
T shirt count has increased because I was given one at several charity events. Need to get rid of some of them.
I really liked the 5" gym shorts so much that I bought a pair of 5" cargo shorts and 3" gym shorts. Cargo shorts are great, and as my existing 8" cargo shorts wear out, I will replace them with 5" ones. 3" gym shorts were not comfortable, so I ripped them up while wearing them and put the pieces in the trash. Now that I exercise at home (nude) 2 pair are enough.

This post was edited

Bought 3 pair of 5" dress and cargo shorts recently.
Got rid of 2 pair of longer shorts and an old t shirt to keep the count even.

This post was edited

Some updates.12 day vacation was cancelled but I have a 15 day one hopefully coming up in June so I am not getting rid of anything at this time.T shirt count has increased because I was given one at several charity events. Need to get rid of some of them.I really liked the 5" gym shorts so much that I bought a pair of 5" cargo shorts and 3" gym shorts. Cargo shorts are great, and as my existing 8" cargo shorts wear out, I will replace them with 5" ones. 3" gym shorts were not comfortable, so I ripped them up while wearing them and put the pieces in the trash. Now that I exercise at home (nude) 2 pair are enough.

June vacation didn't work out.
We had planned a Balti cruise but most of the countries bordered Russian or Ukraine, so we decided that it was the wrong time to go.
Clothing count is still creeping up so it is time for another purge.

This post was edited