Clothing Countdown

Please post if you own less clothing than the list in the previous post.
While mine is not that small, I will post it to get things started.
1 suit jacket
2 dress slacks
2 cargo pants
1 sweat pants
3 swim suits
7 shorts
5 sleeveless shirts
14 t shirts
10 collared shirts
2 sweaters
2 sweat shirts
Bottoms are probably at my minimum, and may even need to add a pair or 2 of jeans when the weather gets cooler.
Don't really need that many shirts, but all of the tanks and ts and a few of the collared shirts have a message or logo of significance to me.
Interested in seeing how low we go before the posts stop!

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Countdown

Ordered two pair of long jeans now that weather is getting cooler.
Tossed one swimsuit and one pair of short cutoffs.
While volume of clothing increased, number did not.

This post was edited

I had about 50 garments and declared that I would reduce it to 25 if our prime minister got Brexit approved. I started my clothing reduction when he go EU approval for his deal. (He's now trying to get our parliament to agree). And I got carried away.
I now have 28 garments:
a DJ with 2 dress shirts
a suit
a pair of trousers
a jacket
a pair of jeans
5 T shirts
4 sweaters
3 shirts
4 mini kilts, and
5 other kilts

2 mini kilts and a kilt is yet to be disposed of.

This post was edited

While Ollygrumps has significantly reduced his wardrobe, I have seen little change.
I am down 2 t shirts and one collared shirt since I first posted.
2 other t shrits are wearing out and will not be replaced when they are no longer fit to wear.
Still will have 2 or 3 more than I need, but will probably just wait for more to wear out and not replace them.
If I find that 1 pair of jeans is enough to get me through the winter, the other will go in the spring.
One thing I am considering doing is getting home exercise equipment and dropping my gym membership.
If I do, 3 tanks and 1 or 2 pair of shorts could go.

This post was edited

I had about 50 garments and declared that I would reduce it to 25 if our prime minister got Brexit approved. I started my clothing reduction when he go EU approval for his deal. (He's now trying to get our parliament to agree). And I got carried away.I now have 28 garments:a DJ with 2 dress shirtsa suita pair of trousersa jacketa pair of jeans5 T shirts4 sweaters3 shirts4 mini kilts, and5 other kilts2 mini kilts and a kilt is yet to be disposed of.

Still supprised that you didn't keep any shorts.
Do you intend to wear kilts whenever you can't be nude next summer?
Any special plans for disposing of the three that will go soon?
I know you have done some creative things to get rid of clothes in the past, and now that your supply is at a minimum, you won't have many opportunities in the future.

This post was edited

One of the old shirts ripped around the neckline today.
Will probably cut it down to a gym tank and get rid of the one of those that I like the least.

This post was edited

T shirt cut and one string tank tossed.

This post was edited

Someone posted in a similar thread in the Nudist Wardrobe group that he had 17 items excluding footwear. Can anyone get below that?

This post was edited

T shirt cut and one string tank tossed.

Can't find newly cut tank. May have accidentally toss it with the cuttings and old string, so I am probably down one more shirt.

This post was edited

To sum things up, my current count is in the mid 40s. Not extremely low, but well under half of what I had before I retired.

This post was edited

Realized today that I had hardly worn one of the shorts that I kept so they are now trashed.

This post was edited