RE:Clothing Countdown

Can I ask the guys out there - how many pairs of men's underpants do you all have and their types - I love Jersey type boxer briefs and briefs.None. I bought a 6-pak of boxers for massage school, and then gave them away when I realized that the school's style didn't require them (meticulous draping, not body-accepting nudity).
Where and how did you give them away?
When I was reducing my underwear supply, neiter my wife nor I could find a charity that wanted them and most were in good shape.

This post was edited

Are we to include Fetish wear?

Never thought about it.
Would it be too much effort to ask you to count everything and list by item so we can also get the count with and without?

This post was edited

Can I ask the guys out there - how many pairs of men's underpants do you all have and their types - I love Jersey type boxer briefs and briefs.None. I bought a 6-pak of boxers for massage school, and then gave them away when I realized that the school's style didn't require them (meticulous draping, not body-accepting nudity).

Another option for unwanted boxers is to cut out the crotch, turn them so the fly is on the side, cut out the fly and remove a comparable amount of material from the other side. You then have minimal unrestricted when you need to be covered but not really dressed.

This post was edited

Someone posted on my retirement thread that when he retired he reduced his wardrobe to 1 pair slacks, 2 pair of shorts, 1 swimsuit, 1 pair of sandals and a few t-shirts. I suggested he post here also but he has not. Certainly among the smallest wardrobes.

This post was edited

Anyone who has posted here in the past made further wardrobe reductions recently?

This post was edited

Yes of course. Why not -

Have you reduced your wardrobe or encouraging others who have done so to post?

This post was edited

Down 4 since my last post.
Donated an almost new pair of jeans and stRIPped off my oldest tank top, t shirt and one of my 2 swimsuits.

This post was edited

Grandson went home Saturday. Considering getting rid of my last swimsuit since I didn't think I would need one until our next vacation.
My wife invited a friend for a swim today.
Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

This post was edited

I had bought 2 pair of shorter shorts a little while ago,
Tossed my oldest gym shorts and one t shirt is missing so count is unchanged.
If shirt appears, something else will go.

This post was edited

Grandson went home Saturday. Considering getting rid of my last swimsuit since I didn't think I would need one until our next vacation.My wife invited a friend for a swim today.Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

Friend decided not to come so I didn't need the suit that day after all.
A few days later, another one of my wife's friends was supposed to come but she didn't either.

This post was edited