Western Movies

A genre of movies I used to watch a lot as a child ( and still do today) are Western movies. Both my mother and father always loved Westerns and everytime one was broadcasted on TV they would watch it.

So... let's talk Westerns :-))

What are your favorite Western movies? Who are your favorite Western actors/actresses? Any favorite Western series?

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Western Movies

My favorite Western movie of all time is the original Magnificent 7, most of the Clint Eastwood Westerns. Favorite Western Series; Maverick, The Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen fan).

Every now and then we'll have a do nothing, lay on the couch kinda day and I'll search MeTV for old Western series and I'll watch some and record others to watch later. Sometimes we have all movie days and pick a genre and watch WWII movies, Rom Com movies, Action, Drama and Westerns.

This post was edited

My favorite Western movie of all time is the original Magnificent 7, most of the Clint Eastwood Westerns. Favorite Western Series; Maverick, The Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen fan).Every now and then we'll have a do nothing, lay on the couch kinda day and I'll search MeTV for old Western series and I'll watch some and record others to watch later. Sometimes we have all movie days and pick a genre and watch WWII movies, Rom Com movies, Action, Drama and Westerns.

Andy you're telling your age.... :-DDDD

This post was edited

You just can't best John Wayne!!!!! :-)

My favorite is Mclintock. I really don't know if there were any bad John Wayne movies.

This post was edited

Oh....and who can forget North to Alaska with the nipple shot in the bathtub scene. :-)~~

This post was edited

Some of those Italian spaghetti westerns. They were so funny. Theyre hard to find on DVD now.
If I remember the name of the movie my name is Trinity. So bad which makes it so good

This post was edited

Blazing Saddles, anyone?

Dang it. I was going to say that one! :-)

This post was edited

Dances with Wolves was a good one.

I don't know if these are considered westerns but how about the one with Dustin Hoffman, Little Big Man!

Or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Or Jeremiah Johnson.

Or tv shows like Pancho and Cisco(forget the name of the show) or Roy Rogers and his horse Silver?
Daniel Boone !
OOOOH! F Troop! That show was hilarious!

This post was edited

Dang... I forgot... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! Oh... that's a real favorite of ours.

Roy Roger's horse was named Trigger and the dog was Bullet

Lone Ranger's horse was named Silver... "hi yo Silver... Away!"

This post was edited

My favorite Western movie of all time is the original Magnificent 7, most of the Clint Eastwood Westerns. Favorite Western Series; Maverick, The Rifleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Wanted Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen fan).Every now and then we'll have a do nothing, lay on the couch kinda day and I'll search MeTV for old Western series and I'll watch some and record others to watch later. Sometimes we have all movie days and pick a genre and watch WWII movies, Rom Com movies, Action, Drama and Westerns.Andy you're telling your age.... :-DDDD

Yeah... I guess so! I didn't have the brain power to also remember to list; Daniel Boone, Jim Bowie, Cheyenne, Sugarfoot and Rawhide! Loved the black and white original version of Zorro! ;DDD

This post was edited

Andy you're telling your age.... :-DDDDYeah... I guess so! I didn't have the brain power to also remember to list; Daniel Boone, Jim Bowie, Cheyenne, Sugarfoot and Rawhide! Loved the black and white original version of Zorro! ;DDD

There are a lot of things (movies, series, music, books, ... ) from that period I still love way more than what they make today. Don't think that says anything about your age :-D

(and be careful with what you answer! ^_^ )

This post was edited