Getting out of Bed

Does anyone else sometimes find it easier to bed out of bed in the morning because they will stay nude for a while?

This topic was edited
RE:Getting out of Bed

Definitely. I would not want to get out of bed when I had to dress right away or shower, shave and then dress. Now that I am generally nude for a while when I first get up, it is much easier.

This post was edited

i only work part time and there are days that i do not have anywhere to go. I cherish those days when I can get up from a nude sleep and throw back the covers and know that i can go the whole day without covers before snuggling back under them at night. it helps when the weather is such that i can be outside nude those days too.

This post was edited

Yes, I am more eager to get my coffee and sit down to contemplate my day when I don't need to dress right away. I have come to depend on that naked awake time, out on the patio or watching out the window (the latter for the next several months!). I realized this when I overslept not long ago and had to rush into my clothes to make it to an appointment. Felt awkward for hours.

This post was edited

I sleep naked, get up naked, and spend as much time as I can afterwords naked. The only time I will get dressed is if I have to go somewhere, which, being newly retired, is as little as possible. I used to hate having to dress to go to work, and I would put it off as long as possible. Now, if I could only run errands naked....

This post was edited

I sleep naked, get up naked, and spend as much time as I can afterwords naked. The only time I will get dressed is if I have to go somewhere, which, being newly retired, is as little as possible. I used to hate having to dress to go to work, and I would put it off as long as possible. Now, if I could only run errands naked....

How much time do you spend dressed in an average week?
Did you get rid of any clothing when you retired?
I have less than half as much as I did when I was working.

This post was edited

We sleep nude and do not get dressed until after our showers and time to head out the door. On the weekends in the warmer months we have been nude for the entire weekend and I love those days.

This post was edited

I sleep naked and get up naked. Make coffee and hang out naked for as long as I can, usually its a good couple of hours before I have to dress for work. I have had some surgeries in the last couple of months and have not had to work. Been naked most of the time. love it. Yesterday I didn't get dressed until 830pm and only because I went out in the backyard to have a fire in the pit. Today I have nothing going on until 6pm So I wont dress until 530pm.

This post was edited

since i sleep naked i once i get out of bed i stay naked unless i have to be somewhere then i still stay naked as long as i can then strip as soon as i enter the door

This post was edited

I am up early in the morning to start my day. Stay nude while fixing the coffee and checking the news highlights. Mainly sports these days. Nothing relevant in the news. May through September in the pool nude for my workouts. Great way to start the day.

This post was edited

I am up early in the morning to start my day. Stay nude while fixing the coffee and checking the news highlights. Mainly sports these days. Nothing relevant in the news. May through September in the pool nude for my workouts. Great way to start the day.The news doesnt change, just the names.

This post was edited