6g to 4 guage

Hi finally achieved my goal pa piercing size today....5mm and 22mm diameter captive ball.
Went from intial 2mm 2.4 2.8 3.2 4mm in a few weeks..there weren't any 4.5mm so had to jump from 4mm to 5mm with taper. Got it after failed attempt 2weeks ago.. found I used the taper then fitted the ring without taper because the 5mm ring fitted inside so the taper is bigger than 5mm...

This topic was edited
RE:6g to 4 guage

Hi finally achieved my goal pa piercing size today....5mm and 22mm diameter captive ball.Went from intial 2mm 2.4 2.8 3.2 4mm in a few weeks..there weren't any 4.5mm so had to jump from 4mm to 5mm with taper. Got it after failed attempt 2weeks ago.. found I used the taper then fitted the ring without taper because the 5mm ring fitted inside so the taper is bigger than 5mm...

Congratulations! 5 mm is my goal PA piercing size too. But I wear it with 20 mm diameter.

This post was edited

Hi finally achieved my goal pa piercing size today....5mm and 22mm diameter captive ball.Went from intial 2mm 2.4 2.8 3.2 4mm in a few weeks..there weren't any 4.5mm so had to jump from 4mm to 5mm with taper. Got it after failed attempt 2weeks ago.. found I used the taper then fitted the ring without taper because the 5mm ring fitted inside so the taper is bigger than 5mm...
Congratulations !! I started out with 2.4 mm then went to 3.2 mm which the piercer completed the job which was very painfull. Then 6 months later I went from 3.2 mm to 5.2 just with weekly stretching with tapered implements without any discomfort at all. I'll give myself a couple of months and hopefully I will finish off with 8 mm.

Cheers

This post was edited

Congratulations on the new size. If you are now at a 4 gauge (5mm) I would not skip the 2 gauge (6mm) step along the way to the final 0 gauge (8mm).
From 4 to 2 gauge is a 1 mm jump. Then 2 to 0 is a 2 mm jump. I would not try to make it a 3 mm jump.
No need to rush it and tear it out and have to wait on it to heal or worse yet have a ripped dick.
Give it time, you will get there soon.

This post was edited

Congratulations on the new size. If you are now at a 4 gauge (5mm) I would not skip the 2 gauge (6mm) step along the way to the final 0 gauge (8mm).From 4 to 2 gauge is a 1 mm jump. Then 2 to 0 is a 2 mm jump. I would not try to make it a 3 mm jump.No need to rush it and tear it out and have to wait on it to heal or worse yet have a ripped dick.Give it time, you will get there soon.
Thanks for the advise, makes plenty of sense. Not going to rush and spoil it. will go to the 2 gauge before going to 0.

Cheers

This post was edited

The advice is not to rush it. Increase by 1mm at a time and let it heal in between. I have made it up to 7mm (2 gauge) by 25mm horse shoe. It looks fairly chunky. I recon to increase by 1mm each 6 months. So I should make 8mm (0 gauge) in February.

This post was edited

Congrats! I've heard PAs can be stretched quickly. My frenum was easy to stretch up until I hit 6ga, then i had to go slower. It was over 6months to get to 4ga, and then almost a year after that too get to 2ga. Patience pays off!

This post was edited

Congrats! I've heard PAs can be stretched quickly. My frenum was easy to stretch up until I hit 6ga, then i had to go slower. It was over 6months to get to 4ga, and then almost a year after that too get to 2ga. Patience pays off!

No, better slowly. The PA also needs time. At least 6 weeks you should wait until the next step.

This post was edited

A PA *can* be stretched rather quickly but slow is better. From experience I can say that stretching too fast can be painful and then take a while after to go to the next step. Its better to do a little at a time. Several weeks between steps up is the fastest I would go. Even then slow down with it if it feels painful. Your body will let you know if you are going too fast if you pay attention. I vividly remember my stretch from 2 to 0 gauge which had to be done in several increments.

I got up to 0 gauge but that was a bit heavy and can cause irritation and undesired stretching due to the weight over time. I'm happy with my 2 gauge right now. I wear it most of the time but occasionally take it out for a bit maybe overnight. Sometimes i even pop the 0 gauge back in when I want a little more "swing" in my step. LOL!

This post was edited