Nude Camping Sites

I have read about two campsites in Southern Arizona (Camp 42 Spirits and Desert Sanctuary). Has anyone tried them?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Camping Sites

I contacted Dana on March 1, 2020 because I noticed the Desert Sanctuary website no longer indicated the property was clothing optional. Here is an except from his response: "....the property is no longer clothing optional year round. I do host private gatherings for groups. Unfortunately, not enough business to keep it clothing optional. You are welcome to tent camp here and enjoy the property. I still get clothing optional guests who go clothing optional at their campsites just not in public areas. A reservation or call ahead is best." He went on to indicate that a previous management company posted on numerous sites (such as Expdia, Airbnb, etc) and he has had great difficulty getting those postings to reflect the property is no longer clothing optional.

I have not been there yet, but hope to go soon. Everything I had heard suggests it is a wonderful place to stay and that Dana is an awesome host.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Camping Sites

There is the Magic Circle area on La posa south,, Quartzsite, AZ 85346

Link to the Google Maps of Magic Circle location

Here is a link to the TN site Magic Circle group page

This post was edited